SOPHISTICATE’s cousin in Borama married a 50 year old single mother singer for 120 camels. Which translated to $

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalis never pay meher upfront its all a show to rinse her from the Cajuun scandal. It seems like it worked so kudos to her tol for accepting it

Hambalyo Safiyo, they wanted her to cry and hide herself from the public eye. LOL

Losers get triggered when they realise that women always have options. 50 year old + women get married to millionaires and even billionaires. Jeff Bezos is engaged to a 51 year old woman.
The Prophet Muhammed SAW married a 40 year old woman when he was a young man.

Never listen to insecure, sexist males, it doesn't matter how old you are, hold your head up high and demand high standards for yourself. It is in the interest of men for women to feel like they don't deserve anything, this way they can scoop women up for cheap and in multiple numbers.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Another thing i heard is that she has a autistic son with her previous husband and she bassicly ditched the son after she got divorced she did that because she wanted to be more on the road for shows and other things. Now that is messed upView attachment 206098

She dropped that child with her grown kids.

Gone majority of the year, roaming around MN to East Africa and back to MN.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hambalyo Safiyo, they wanted her to cry and hide herself from the public eye. LOL

Losers get triggered when they realise that women always have options. 50 year old + women get married to millionaires and even billionaires. Jeff Bezos is engaged to a 51 year old woman.
The Prophet Muhammed SAW married a 40 year old woman when he was a young man.

Never listen to insecure, sexist males, it doesn't matter how old you are, hold your head up high and demand high standards for yourself. It is in the interest of men for women to feel like they don't deserve anything, this way they can scoop women up for cheap and in multiple numbers.

TekNiKo

VIP
LOL

Did I lie though? Why else does it bother men when older women get married, remarried and are given high dowries? It's because a lot of men prefer to see women get treated like food and judged by their age, instead of their inherent worth as a human being.

LOOOL, let them come for me! I got time.

Abdisamad, did I lie?

Why else do people care?

I'm not threatened by beautiful older women, at all. Good for them, let them marry young or old men, rich or poor. I also don't care if an old man gets married multiple times. The only reason people are angry at older people getting married is because they see them as a THREAT.

TekNiKo

VIP
She's young and attractive and instead of finding herself a man, she's threatened by older, attractive women.

Everyone has their 'rizq' written for them and nobody can steal a man or a woman that was intended to be your spouse. Imaan la'aan and insecurity is a disease.
This shows you its women who are your biggest haters. I bet you will say its “internalized mysogony” or something outrageous like that. Stop blaming men for standards women have created for themselves. “Cajuusad”, “Habar” is common insult within women spheres.

This shows you its women who are your biggest haters. I bet you will say its “internalized mysogony” or something outrageous like that. Stop blaming men for standards women have created for themselves. “Cajuusad”, “Habar” is common insult within women spheres.

I never said that women are not responsible.

Insecure women are self-hating and are responsible for lowering their own worth and dowry prizes. They only live to please and serve men and don't care for their own dignity.

TekNiKo

VIP

Insecure women are self-hating and are responsible for lowering their own worth and dowry prizes. They only live to please and serve men and don't care for their own dignity.
Okay you are right, I am glad Safiyo found happiness and every human being deserves love no matter what age. That scandal actually rejuvanated her career lol. Shes a smart woman I cant lie. Keep going habaryar.

LOOOL, let them come for me! I got time.

Abdisamad, did I lie?

Why else do people care?

I'm not threatened by beautiful older women, at all. Good for them, let them marry young or old men, rich or poor. I also don't care if an old man gets married multiple times. The only reason people are angry at older people getting married is because they see them as a THREAT.
Loool.. If they come for you I'll have no choice but to defend your honor.

But anyway we all have free choices to make, but honestly in my opinion a women's worth shouldn't be measured in material things, you can still have a successful relationship with lots of love without being paid 100K in meher and settling down with someone who's not rich.

Maybe some women don't care about material things and they are looking for a deeper bond with their male counterparts.

Maybe some women don't care about material things and they are looking for a deeper bond with their male counterparts.

It's not about material gain, I'm talking about overal respect.
There are women who accept being hidden (secret 'marriage) , not being provided for, who accept verbal and physical abuse etc, etc.

There are poor men who are honourable and there are rich men that are vile. But if women demand respect and their right to a dowry that is fair when measured to the man's income, then they haven't lost.

Loool.. If they come for you I'll have no choice but to defend your honor.

But anyway we all have free choices to make, but honestly in my opinion a women's worth shouldn't be measured in material things, you can still have a successful relationship with lots of love without being paid 100K in meher and settling down with someone who's not rich.

:it0tdo8: My brother!

I'm talking about respect and honour, not material gain.

The Prophet Muhammed SAW was employed by Khadijah AS but she knew him to be honest and honourable and married him for this.

A man's worth should be measured by what is in his heart, also, a dowry should match his income, it doesn't make sense for a man to try to give a woman hardly anything when she risks her life to give him children etc.

It's not about material gain, I'm talking about overal respect.
There are women who accept being hidden (secret 'marriage) , not being provided for, who accept verbal and physical abuse etc, etc.

There are poor men who are honourable and there are rich men that are vile. But if women demand respect and their right to a dowry that is fair when measured to the man's income, then they haven't lost.
Yes I agree, of course our women should be treated with respect and the meher should match the ability of the man's economy, otherwise people who don't have much won't be able to marry each other.. But I think we agree 👍🏾

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
She dropped that child with her grown kids.

Gone majority of the year, roaming around MN to East Africa and back to MN.
She is a terrible human for that. She got divorced many times before what makes you think she will stay with him. Honnestly somali people only marry so they can have a wedding thats it. there is nothing behind her marriage no future plan no nothing

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Uhh… idk what to say. Doesn‘t she live in the states with her kids? What kind of future is she hoping to have with her husband living in borama? I swear some ppl love to complicated stuff. Congrats tho!

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They've known eachother for 31 years so it's not a random guy. Hopefully it's not just for show and thinking they gotta bring her honour back by doing this cause she never lost it. She's still thee Safiyo Tusmo.

I remember her saying she's never been in love or known what its like to be loved, all the men she's married were not out of love or romance but them approaching her and professing one sided feelings so she just went along with it. Hopefully this isn't the case cause at that milestone and beautiful age you need to be selfish and put yourself first, can't be repeating cycles.

He better pay that upfront too if he's really about it too. I hate fake showy mehers and the bride doesn't see a cent lol.

Trending