SOPHISTICATE’s cousin in Borama married a 50 year old single mother singer for 120 camels. Which translated to $

He already has kids I think, probably doesn’t want more. And he’s not a simp :icon rolleyes:.
Sister all men want is wealth and children, it is summarised perfectly in the Quran in surah al-kahf verse 46
'Wealth and children are the adornment of the life of this world".

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Defo cannot be his first wife, or second wife? Looking at 3rd wife status here?

maths GIF

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I dont understand this. Wasnt this the same female that had a 1 night stand with that nigga that is now a singer and she is 50+ with allot of kids. I almost want to smack that nigga
But the passport, that falcon passport, its worth more than 120 camels. He can easily recoup that money later on when he is sitting in Minneapolis.

Small term loss for a long term salvation.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
$120k is way too much but she has been through a lot and deserves this good PR.
Wishing both partners a very happy ending.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
$120k is way too much but she has been trough a lot and deserves this good PR.
Wishing both partners a very happy ending.
Another thing i heard is that she has a autistic son with her previous husband and she bassicly ditched the son after she got divorced she did that because she wanted to be more on the road for shows and other things. Now that is messed up
ok.png

Jungle

VIP
I dont understand this. Wasnt this the same female that had a 1 night stand with that nigga that is now a singer and she is 50+ with allot of kids. I almost want to smack that nigga
This for the cameras. What sane person would put this down for a 50 year old garoob? Even if you got it like that it still dont make sense.

If its true i say its sixir, sixir and some more sixir. Poor guy needs quran saar fr.