Soon I'll visit Hargeisa but I'm gonna do things differently! I'll get there unannounced 2 save

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Keep barking from London go to somalia and wear anything immodest and I will make sure that you will be karbaashed
The extremist behaviour is boiling, you are showing your true colours, he wants to capture me and call me his war booty. His beard is on full display and his brows are fixated, he cannot understand a woman who speaks her mind. Therefore she must be punished !!! You need to be transported and detoxified from your extremist behaviour. I can call you my local AA meeting which deals with islamists

Keo

VIP
I've heard that the bag carriers despise you at HARGEISA airport because you folks use them to get your stuff carried to your car but cuss them out when they ask for little change
This part is true but I had to pay them because I was going on an aeroplane ready to leave lol
Just trying to be safe out ere

The extremist behaviour is boiling, you are showing your true colours, he wants to capture me and call me his war booty. His beard is on full display and his brows are fixated, he cannot understand a woman who speaks her mind. Therefore she must be punished !!! You need to be transported and detoxified from your extremist behaviour. I can call you my local AA meeting which deals with islamists
I said you're gonna be karbaashed only no need for you to indulge in your sick fantasies :bell:

Gambar

VIP
I'm studying in the West once I finish my studies I will go back.

That's what you all say "I'm gonna go back". Meanwhile if someone were to tell a Muslim woman to take off her hijab in France you'd be up in arms. Hijab is not a pillar of Islam, start with purifying your hearts first and focusing on yourselves while you obsess with women's attire.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That's what you all say "I'm gonna go back". Meanwhile if someone were to tell a Muslim woman to take off her hijab in France you'd be up in arms. Hijab is not a pillar of Islam, start with purifying your hearts first and focusing on yourselves while you obsess with women's attire.
I don't belief in the concept of covering yourself, sexual frustration is much greater in Muslim countries, men are more Pervy in Islamic nations than in the west. They obsess over women to the point you can't walk on the streets alone at night. In Somalia I was cat called all the time, I had to always have relatives with me. I've never had this in the west. Why is it that I need a chaperone in broad day light but don't need one when I'm in the UK ?

Stay away from the big cities. I usually crash at a village or my grandma's house. Not many people there can reach me.

Gambar

VIP
I don't belief in the concept of covering yourself, sexual frustration is much greater in Muslim countries, men are more Pervy in Islamic nations than in the west. They obsess over women to the point you can't walk on the streets alone at night. In Somalia I was cat called all the time, I had to always have relatives with me. I've never had this in the west. Why is it that I need a chaperone in broad day light but don't need one when I'm in the UK ?

Women should be able to cover if they want to, there has to be freedom.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Women should be able to cover if they want to, there has to be freedom.
No they are brainwashed to cover up as someone has dictating to them, not their choice, think logically have they been born to cover up ??? No it's the environment which has influenced their decision.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
why do women have to fucking derail every thread on this site. my man was asking how to avoid family constantly begging for money. Not what they fucking do in the french protectorate. for fucksake akhi:faysalwtf:

:chrisfreshhah::damn::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::deadmanny::deadrose: He went along with the rumors :dead::dead1:taloow what did he do from the moment he got off the plane..perhaps this

1290603068_crazy-brazilian-murderer-interview.gif

and imagine he talks in this way

No, you have to be really quiet and creepy, spend lots of time staring at the walls. Sounded like a lot of effort to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending