Soon I'll visit Hargeisa but I'm gonna do things differently! I'll get there unannounced 2 save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
some great deal of money.

I'm sick and tired of putting $2k aside to hand out to the stream of people showing up at my residence each and every morning with unfortunate problems.

I'm already spending $1500 ticket to get there. I need $1200 to use in the duration of my vacation which will be 3 weeks.

@Duke of Bohol is it possible to discreetly be in town without relatives knowing about it?

Can you give me some tips.

I know that you U.K. folks go there every few months since you people don't have jobs and the people back home call you "the U.K. people broken than an oromo car wash man ".

I've heard that the bag carriers despise you at HARGEISA airport because you folks use them to get your stuff carried to your car but cuss them out when they ask for little change

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Just stay in a different neighborhood say New Hargeisa. Stay in a hotel ($10 a night with WiFi and TV). No one will know you are in the
city if you don't stay in Calaamadaha :lol: .

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just stay in a different neighborhood say New Hargeisa. Stay in a hotel ($10 a night with WiFi and TV). No one will know you are in the
city if you don't stay in Calaamadaha :lol: .

But remember that I will be prone to be at suuqa dhexe and popular places

Tell me how you did it

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They did but only few circles (few cousins 2 or 3 that I use to hang around with) not the entire sub clan. :lol:

Did they feed you since you
Came from the U.K. and they are aware of your plight? You
Local cousins use to pay at the cafe shop :chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Go to Djibouti adeer, i miss the gazelles there :banderas: My good 'ol Johnnie walker on the beach with with beautiful dark skinned issa dimes

Pretend to be crazy, I know someone who did that noone bothered them that year. Well, initially someone started a rumour about them and they went with the flow.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Pretend to be crazy, I know someone who did that noone bothered them that year. Well, initially someone started a rumour about them and they went with the flow.

:chrisfreshhah::damn::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::deadmanny::deadrose: He went along with the rumors :dead::dead1:taloow what did he do from the moment he got off the plane..perhaps this

1290603068_crazy-brazilian-murderer-interview.gif

and imagine he talks in this way

It's impossible to hide. They all have the biggest mouths. You would have to not tell anyone that you're there but then what's the point in going?

People from the bush will arrive at your house within days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending