Soon I'll visit Hargeisa but I'm gonna do things differently! I'll get there unannounced 2 save

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ugly and hideous garment that makes the country look ugly ??? What happened to Dirac ?? Or bati ?? Or guuntino ??? Why a grim reaper outfit ???

I want the thing banned so people have a choice on what to wear, its shear laziness wearing a bag over your body, come on ladies make an effort.
Says she wants people to choose what to wear
Proposes a ban on a certain outfit.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7: your hypocrisy is showing

Gambar

VIP
It's ugly and hideous garment that makes the country look ugly ??? What happened to Dirac ?? Or bati ?? Or guuntino ??? Why a grim reaper outfit ???

I want the thing banned so people have a choice on what to wear, its shear laziness wearing a bag over your body, come on ladies make an effort.
Wallahi I agree with you!

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Lol you mean the middle aged man in the middle of the suuq with the homeless clothes
that asks people walking in the suuq for money randomly?

That guy never ages, he looks the same since i first met him. Everyone in the city know him:icon lol:. I used to think his shaxaad was all a ploy and he was really a spy for Mi5 in Hargeysa:russ:

Bohol

VIP
That guy never ages, he looks the same since i first met him. Everyone in the city know him:icon lol:. I used to think his shaxaad was all a ploy and he was really a spy for Mi5 in Hargeysa:russ:

I saw him both in 2015 and 2016. The suuq is his hanging out spot. :pachah1:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Wearing jiilbaabs ? A girl would be shot dead if she worse just a dirac with all her curves clinging whilst she away from the beach, we don't want the baboon men to rape her do we ? That's why we need the burka and jiilbaab for our protection from the evil mokneys who savagely feast their eyes on every women they see enjoying themselves.

Woman don't wear Jilbaab in djibouti! It's too hot & humid. :birdman: We used to chill on the beach with them wearing dirac with no kayshali & nigis :banderas:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If you don't like what we do in our country then you can wear what you want outside it either follow the rules or leave:camby:
No you leave you Islamist pig, scum !!! Leave my city you fucking big bearded freak. I bet your gay hence why you like to cover women up, you don't want men chasing after the ladies, only you

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Woman don't wear Jilbaab in djibouti! It's too hot & humid. :birdman: We used to chill on the beach with them wearing dirac with no kayshali & nigis :banderas:
Now that's awesome !! Keep it up, seems like freedom still exists in your city keep the mullahs away otherwise all women will be walking bed covers, green, black and blue

No you leave you Islamist pig, scum !!! Leave my city you fucking big bearded freak. I bet your gay hence why you like to cover women up, you don't want men chasing after the ladies, only you
What you called me gay then proceeded with saying that I want all the women for me :faysalwtf:
Do you even read what you write

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending