Soomaliweyn and other SSAs who recently arrived in USA

How many and when they came

1628270167776.png

Im surprised SomaliRepublic has a smaller share. It would be interesting to know how many from Kiinya and Ethiopia are from Hararga/Ogaadeniya/NFD/Haawd

1628270240685.png

No big surprises

How are they doing compared to other demographics?

Education looks good

They are younger so more of them are in the labor force

They have higher incomes even though their poverty rate is also higher. It looks like the African immigrants from former British colonies are doing better than the average American.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is not looking good for Soomaliweyn. I would like to believe the children of qaxooti are doing better.

It would also be interesting to compare Soomali populations based on where and when they arrived in USA

Last edited:
Somalis in America do tax fraud you’ll never know their income.

@Spartan how can you upvote a serious allegation that defames your own ethnicity. The burden of proof is on you or who ever made this serious allegation. Until then, Im sticking to my theory that Black Africa born Americans from former British colonies do better than the average American because of the English and other skills they immigrated with. The qaxootui dont have those skills when they first arrive

@Farjano-Walad the Austrian school economist and @Periplus the modern Keynsian what do you guys think

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Spartan how can you upvote a serious allegation that defames your own ethnicity. The burden of proof is on you or who ever made this serious allegation. Until then, Im sticking to my theory that Black Africa born Americans from former British colonies do better than the average American because of the English and other skills they immigrated with. The qaxoot dont have those skills at first

@Farjano-Walad the Austrian school economist and @Periplus the modern Keynsian what do you guys think

Traditionally, it makes sense that those immigrants from Commonwealth countries tend to be achieve quicker success in Anglo sphere nations primarily due to the similar language and society. If you look at older generations of Somali immigrants in the diaspora, they integrated a lot better than those that arrived post-2005 for example.

Now, globalisation has placed people at a somewhat level playing field. A person in Somalia that is middle-class has as much chance as success in America or UK as a Nigerian, purely because the internet has opened them up to the rest of the world, no sense of confusion so to speak. For the Somali community, issues such as radicalisation or mental health will be bigger problems rather than our integration into society or economic success.

However, @digaagjecel is also correct that many Somali families abroad dabble heavily in tax fraud. In Australia, the average Somali family is middle class, yet they still get some government assistance and have extremely low taxable incomes. It is not uncommon to see brand new cars parked outside government housing in Australia.

This is not to say every Somali or the majority does it, but a noticeable amount in every diaspora community.

A 100 thousand somalis from Somalia and less just say 60 thousand from Kenya and 10k from Ethiopia. Thats more then 170k somalis who have immigrated. I assume half of that are women, could be more, could be less.

Somalis have a lot of children, average household has 4-6 children. Lets say that the number of children born for somali women is 4.

4 x 85 000 = 340 thousand somali kids born in Murica:faysalwtf: plus 85 thousand men thats 425 000 maryooleys in Usa. Dayum.

Curious to see the numbers for Uk, they did a good census which will produce accurate numbers. I suspect Usa has more somalis.

Arkan

Allahayow ada boqoree beesha nabadee
A 100 thousand somalis from Somalia and less just say 60 thousand from Kenya and 10k from Ethiopia. Thats more then 170k somalis who have immigrated. I assume half of that are women, could be more, could be less.

Somalis have a lot of children, average household has 4-6 children. Lets say that the number of children born for somali women is 4.

4 x 85 000 = 340 thousand somali kids born in Murica:faysalwtf: plus 85 thousand men thats 425 000 maryooleys in Usa. Dayum.

Curious to see the numbers for Uk, they did a good census which will produce accurate numbers. I suspect Usa has more somalis.
UK census due to be released March 2022. Compared to the 2018 Office for National Stastics, estimate result of 108,000 Somalis. This time around we got our category so it’ll be sextuple what they estimated in 2018 due to us ticking Black. I see it as more of a disadvantage tbh, won’t be a good look for Reer UK. It’ll expose us completely, especially the London somalis. Unemployement rate..Somalis on welfare…Crime etc
We’re setting ourselves up to be targets for the gov by getting our own category on the census 💀

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
@Gadhwayne

United States has over 25,000 Somali Bantus (most of any Western country - in Europe they are nonexistent) who came from bad conditions (extremely high illiteracy, didn't have running clean water etc. from camps like Kakuma). Those were transplanted to the USA in the 2000s decade, especially in New England, Arizona, San Diego and some other places.

That along with rampant welfare fraud and ''hiding income'' from the taxman culture by ethnic Somalis will ruin any socioeconomic statistics from the USA about Somalis.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I would say 50% of the Ethiopians in Australia are actually scammer Somalis.

The first Somalis to come to Australia were on scholarship from Ethiopia then claimed asylum here.

:pachah1:

UK census due to be released March 2022. Compared to the 2018 Office for National Stastics, estimate result of 108,000 Somalis. This time around we got our category so it’ll be sextuple what they estimated in 2018 due to us ticking Black. I see it as more of a disadvantage tbh, won’t be a good look for Reer UK. It’ll expose us completely, especially the London somalis. Unemployement rate..Somalis on welfare…Crime etc
We’re setting ourselves up to be targets for the gov by getting our own category on the census 💀

There still some hope you guys will fall under the radar. Outside of maybe few cities where you guys live no one knows you. I don’t even think crime statistics will be published at the same time, I think its strictly to figure the population number, I could be wrong tho

I would say 50% of the Ethiopians in Australia are actually scammer Somalis.

The first Somalis to come to Australia were on scholarship from Ethiopia then claimed asylum here.

:pachah1:

They need to collect data by language basis then like I where I live, it would expose those who are hiding kkk. Are there a lot of ethiopians in Aus? Do somalis make big percentage of them?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They need to collect data by language basis then like I where I live, it would expose those who are hiding kkk. Are there a lot of ethiopians in Aus? Do somalis make big percentage of them?

They do collect data based on languages but Somalis are weird.

In Australia, we have mandatory voting and a lot of Somalis never register. So as a result, many Somalis don't take the census because they think it will force them to vote or they will get exposed for their non-registration for the electoral roll.

Apollo

VIP
They do collect data based on languages but Somalis are weird.

In Australia, we have mandatory voting and a lot of Somalis never register. So as a result, many Somalis don't take the census because they think it will force them to vote or they will get exposed for their non-registration for the electoral roll.

In most of Europe (excluding British Isles and France - former has a racialized census, the latter is bureaucratically color blind), they go by place of birth. No matter how much money I make, I will be contributing to Egyptian socioeconomic statistics and not the Somalia/Somali one. 🤣

Arkan

Allahayow ada boqoree beesha nabadee
There still some hope you guys will fall under the radar. Outside of maybe few cities where you guys live no one knows you. I don’t even think crime statistics will be published at the same time, I think its strictly to figure the population number, I could be wrong tho
There’s no flying under the radar, trust me. We live in the capital in large numbers + other main cities, we’re well known. You may be right though, first they will probably release the population number then they’ll release reports of everything else or release both at the same time. Not quite sure how it will work this time around. It’s been 10 years since the last census so somethings might’ve changed.

Apollo

VIP
There’s no flying under the radar, trust me. We live in the capital in large numbers + other main cities, we’re well known. You may be right though, first they will probably release the population number then they’ll release reports of everything else or release both at the same time. Not quite sure how it will work this time around. It’s been 10 years since the last census so somethings might’ve changed.

The UK has stopped mass accepting new Somali refugees since 2010 and the Eurotrash have stopped arriving in large numbers for a long time now.

UK Somali stats should naturally improve with time.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
In most of Europe (excluding British Isles and France - former has a racialized census, the latter is bureaucratically color blind), they go by place of birth. No matter how much money I make, I will be contributing to Egyptian socioeconomic statistics and not the Somalia/Somali one. 🤣

I have heard that place of birth and religion are among the more reliable demographic figures in Australia.

The government/media/orgs still list place of birth when comparing communities rather than languages spoken or ethnicity.

Thats probably because the government has place of birth one way or another whereas many people are loath to share their ethnicity or may not be specific with it (black or African) on a census form.

I don’t think the average brit in the countryside or small cities like Stoke knows about somalis. Also all the hated groups are together. Brits don’t care if a caribbean or african did it, in their mind a black person did it. Same applies to muslims, if arab does something bad, all muslims are also guilty. So all the groups essentially will be roasted by brits.

Have you guys gotten more known in the Uk?