Soomali incels attack wedding photos

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

These incels are embarassing whats ur bodycount kulaha the worst one was OscarBritannia this guy must be stopped :faysalwtf: :faysalwtf:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
They’re actually so unwell lol, even as trolls they’re so disgusting. I wish this girl and her husband well, but this is honestly one of the reasons why I never post my private business online.

TekNiKo

VIP
"J areer" and "ugly dark skin daughter" I know for a fact most of them incel faraxs on social media are dhuxul themselves.
We Faaraxs must take responsobility for this, the monster we created has gotten out of control
black and white frankenstein GIF

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I made a thread about that oscar nigga he and his group is a isreali psyop.

i predicted his garbage would blow up now over 100k+ have seen that.

TekNiKo

VIP
I made a thread about that oscar nigga he and his group is a isreali psyop.

i predicted his garbage would blow up now over 100k+ have seen that.
We should all report him this “Noble Macrobian” shtick is starting to become a problem. I expect he runs a mass botnet to regurgitate and simultaneously attack Somali girls.

honestly I think we have to start ignoring the trolls for them to go away since they all live for attention.

Her wedding photo was beautiful mashalllah.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
honestly I think we have to start ignoring the trolls for them to go away since they all live for attention.

Her wedding photo was beautiful mashalllah.
We should all report him this “Noble Macrobian” shtick is starting to become a problem. I expect he runs a mass botnet to regurgitate and simultaneously attack Somali girls.

The best thing a good person can do for a bad person is to ignore the acts of a bad person.

Subhumans like this are still falling for it. If you’re subhuman you should know that extremism and fringe groups are just a way for society to ostracise/dispose of dysgenic males or use them as tools
A lot of these subhumans derive a sense of self-worth from being a part of these ‘tribes’ and a lot of them become extreme ideologues since they feel it addresses their issues and solves it - at the end of the day it’s just a way for them to cope with their inceldom, albeit a self-destructive one

These microchip guys are more unwell than I thought they were. I'm not on social media so I thought they were just bots spamming the same shit on the regular but seeing as how they're going after people in our community they're even worse than shitposters. They're an actual blight and should be shot in the streets and left to die like a dog.