SOO GALA, THE PROFESSIONAL AMONGST US! Do you add your coworkers on your social media ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

you didn’t blow up! You didn’t sue ! You didn’t secretly filmed her ?

Are you autistic! What’s wrong with you for not doing anything abt this egregious act
She was like "clothes you are wearing are inappropriate for lab this is chemistry lab safety is important blah blah" she made bunch of excuses they would most likely believe her

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She was like "clothes you are wearing are inappropriate for lab this is chemistry lab safety is important blah blah" she made bunch of excuses they would most likely believe her

Why are you so feisty in this forum and so timid in real life.

Why don’t you jump on the race card

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Trust! The stereotypes exist for a reason. The stories I’ve heard! The worst has got to be uni socials. With majority cadaan coursemates it was a no brainer to avoid those. :faysalwtf:

Is it me or are all work xmas parties a hot mess :noneck:
Some cousin of mine goes to me he went to a Xmas party coz the boss said it would help build teamwork or some Bs. And all the cadaan people did was get drunk and try to f*ck each other. he goes he left straight after one middle aged Secretary tried to kiss him under the mistletoe

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Trust! The stereotypes exist for a reason. The worst has got to be uni socials. With majority cadaan coursemates it was a no brainer to avoid those. :faysalwtf:

I lived in halls for a year ,wallahi it was a nightmare :damn:

Some cousin of mine goes to me he went to a Xmas party coz the boss said it would help build teamwork or some Bs. And all the cadaan people did was get drunk and try to f*ck each other. he goes he left straight after one middle aged Secretary tried to kiss him under the mistletoe
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Why do you attend it ? Do you sit on St Nick’s lap?

I went to one last year and I didn't know how bad it was:damedamn:

My married 55 year old caadan boss came on to me talking about he wants to know if I'm milk chocolate or caramel :deadmanny::deadpeter:

Absolutely not. I mean, I get along with my coworkers and we do go out for drinks almost every week, but I like to keep work and personal stuff separate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending