SOO GALA, THE PROFESSIONAL AMONGST US! Do you add your coworkers on your social media ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do you go to the pub with them?

I go out and eat with them but whenever they want us to go to the pub I do this
giphy.gif

NOTICE: Yes! I’m professional!!!!! I report what my ears hear :gucciwhat:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Do you go to the pub with them?

I go out and eat with them but whenever they want us to go to the pub I do this
giphy.gif

NOTICE: Yes! I’m professional!!!!! I report what my ears hear :gucciwhat:

Same wallahi! I was recently asked to come watch the England match on the big screens. Alhamdulillah I refused, people throwing alcohol around :ileycry:

Agreed. Stop discrimination.
I had bad experiences as well when I was like 8 I had this cadaan teacher called me racist slurs . I started to swear at her with every word I knew. She called the head teacher and he called my dad. I came back to school the next day with the garaac from my dad still fresh and had to apologise to her

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
I had bad experiences as well when I was like 8 I had this cadaan teacher call me racist slurs . I started to swear at her with every word I knew. She called the head teacher and he called my dad. I came back to school the next day with the garaac from my dad still fresh and had to apologise to her
:gucciwhat:wtf.
a teacher was swearing at u.
where the hell are from?
kkkland?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ive lived in Denmark for a bit and visit family there occasionally so I get where you’re coming from. Cadaans over there legit stare at you. :shookgabre:

Could they be the most hate filled country in Scandinavia?

Ive lived in Denmark for a bit and visit family there occasionally so I get where you’re coming from. Cadaans over there legit stare at you. :shookgabre:
I was a bad kid tho. Wallahi when the cadaan racists would act up me and like 5 carab kids would rush him in the street. I grew in nørrebro so people just used to watch us f*ck up a grown man with sticks whilst taking his wallet and ripping his shirt. It was mad

Do you still speak Danish?

Were you supporting them in this WC?
I haven't been back there since 2010. I don't know if I want to as well. I went on fb for the first time in 3 years and all the Somali kids I knew act cadaan or are on road. I understand Danish and can read and write it but my hadal is lacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending