SOO GALA, THE PROFESSIONAL AMONGST US! Do you add your coworkers on your social media ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We go out to eat at resturants at times after work events. I remeber when I first started working they did invite me to go out with them to a pub. I had to explain to them I dont drink.

But keep things professional I wouldnt do the buddy buddy thing with my co-workers theres a barrier there but tbh when its a fellow somali coworker its different

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Do you go to the pub with them?

I go out and eat with them but whenever they want us to go to the pub I do this
giphy.gif

NOTICE: Yes! I’m professional!!!!! I report what my ears hear :gucciwhat:
:gaasdrink:I always wanted to ask what do you do?

You mentioned in one of your threads you travel like yearly so I’m assuming you got that bank.

At the community college I was going to most of the classmates I befriended were like 21+ so I have been invited to the bar multiple times especially after exams.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Don't hit the pub with them, even if you drink. You'll get asked every week to join them. Not to mention getting the rounds in. Imagine when it's your round and you have 8 people all wanting a pint :gucciwhat:

To be connected on Facebook and LinkedIn is fine really

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:gaasdrink:I always wanted to ask what do you do?

You mentioned in one of your threads you travel like yearly so I’m assuming you got that bank.

At the community college I was going to most of the classmates I befriended were like 21+ so I have been invited to the bar multiple times especially after exams.

I don’t have dough in the bank but alxamdulilah I know cheap ways to travel

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I went to one last year and I didn't know how bad it was:damedamn:

My married 55 year old caadan boss came on to me talking about he wants to know if I'm milk chocolate or caramel :deadmanny::deadpeter:

Which one was it ? Caramel? :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts