something must be addressed

An Cadaan friend of my mother told her about this practice (she saw fobs holding hands, she thought that the country was gay-friendly kkkk)

Kinda weird but there's nothing wrong if two men hold hands.
What if they are blood-brothers?
Or a father and his son?

I genuinely believe that men have to show affection to each other.
Nothing wrong with that

:fittytousand:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

why the f*ck do somali niggas back home hold hands while they walk??? :westbrookwtf::williamswtf:

like wtf is wrong with them, that's so disgusting :vqbuyv0:
It’s in almost every single culture outside the west. They view it as normal, but with the rise of the LGBT and khaniisnimo in the west, niggas don’t wanna be seen as gay

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
I would see it and would be like wtf but then I had to realize they either don’t care or they don’t believe that westernized bullsht

Xaruun

VIP
If you find holding hands gay then you’re probably in the closet. Just admit that you like dick. We won’t judge. Sspot is an lgbt-inclusive space.

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
If you find holding hands gay then you’re probably in the closet. Just admit that you like dick. We won’t judge. Sspot is an lgbt-inclusive space.
are you high???:westbrookwtf:

im pretty sure 99.9% of men share my view. Just seems to be alot of beta gay niggas on this site.

:mindblown:indian do the same thing just because something is viewed as gay in the west isn't the same in the rest of the world

Trending