Something interesting I’ve watched on Tiktok

His grandson ruined Baghdad and put the Iraqi people ALOT of years back in terms of filosofie and science

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Idk man :russ: It’s interesting to see it
shit man if animals are becoming this intelligent that would be the down fall of humanity. We already fight each other. Imagine inter-species wars. :ileycry::mjkkk:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
wallahi i can’t imagine how the muslims during that time felt. they most have felt like it was a sign of the world ending, dajjal of some sort. don’t know how i’d react if that happened today

wallahi i can’t imagine how the muslims during that time felt. they most have felt like it was a sign of the world ending, dajjal of some sort. don’t know how i’d react if that happened today
Wouldn’t such type of person be wiped off. Either way yeah they must have been hella scary tbh.

though Genghis Khan did allow freedom of religion under his ruling, he did kill anyone who went up against him. I think Japan was the only lucky country that wasn’t under his rule? But Genghis army’s were killed by a tsunami twice which the Japanese at the time thanked god for protecting them

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Wouldn’t such type of person be wiped off. Either way yeah they must have been hella scary tbh.

though Genghis Khan did allow freedom of religion under his ruling, he did kill anyone who went up against him. I think Japan was the only lucky country that wasn’t under his rule? But Genghis army’s were killed by a tsunami twice which the Japanese at the time thanked god for protecting them
Hmm. I’d assume that was one of the predictions from the hadith which mentioned an army from the east.

I guess not since he forbade muslims and jews from practicing their religion. And the japanese were really close to becoming Muslims

Trending