Something I’ve noticed.

Also when these guys say they're marrying out, they saying that as a way to say they don't need "somali women anymore" and moving on with better.

I doubt they really mean it. And if they do, its just a boy phase.
Just tell them this

Damn @Qali @BlackJack and @sambuusi really are pressed huh :lolbron:

I’d like to see you guys overcompensate by bashing on abdis (as if you guys don’t do that everyday)

Just know, I’ve been keeping a relatively neutral position, yes I’ve been a misogynist but that’s against all women, not just xaliimos.

So the moment you guys start gunning for my boys, is when I’ll have to step in. I don’t play games, and I got an arsenal of nukes that I’m ready to use. So calm down is my advice.

You don’t want no smoke :fredo:
k

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
@BlackJack got me thinking, the abdis on this site generalize us, judge us, love to pick on halimas who marry interacially etc.

This is obviously a male majority site, but like-

they are filled with so much shit, like goodness doesn’t a regular trip to the bathroom decrease this?

Seriously tho, I have so much things I want to say but like-

I don’t want to be put on blast with 2 million abdis quoting my post and qashining me :russ:

Enough talk from my side, what do y’all Somali LADIES think?:damedamn:
C’mon Qali don’t act like Xaalimos don’t generalize Abdis also like calling us all sorts of things. My point is it goes both ways

Qali

Certified Pimp.
C’mon Qali don’t act like Xaalimos don’t generalize Abdis also like calling us all sorts of things. My point is it goes both ways
You rarely see us dedicating whole threads to abdi shitting on, NEXT CALLER !! :comeon:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Damn @Qali @BlackJack and @sambuusi really are pressed huh :lolbron:

I’d like to see you guys overcompensate by bashing on abdis (as if you guys don’t do that everyday)

Just know, I’ve been keeping a relatively neutral position, yes I’ve been a misogynist but that’s against all women, not just xaliimos.

So the moment you guys start gunning for my boys, is when I’ll have to step in. I don’t play games, and I got an arsenal of nukes that I’m ready to use. So calm down is my advice.

You don’t want no smoke :fredo:
Oh so scared :9uoofqd::eek: Boqorkachess is going to ruin my life!!!!!!!!! Allahu akbar I SHALLREPENT FOR MY SINS!!!!

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Seriously, try me :hillarybiz:
LOL

Don’t confuse me for these Abdis on sspot. If I wanted to, I could dunk on all of you guys easily. But I have shame and don’t want to ‏‏‎be a self-hater.

If you guys wanna pull a self-hating card. Then I will too.

And I just wanna add, most of the faraxs on here are shitposting and trolling. I can tell because they’re pulling their punches.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Also when these guys say they're marrying out, they saying that as a way to say they don't need "somali women anymore" and moving on with better.

I doubt they really mean it. And if they do, its just a boy phase.
Just tell them this
We could careless if they marry out, we have a problem with the generalization of Halimas claiming that their are no good halimas, like please, look at all these halimas walking around, your telling all of them are ciyaal sooq :ileycry:

We could careless if they marry out, we have a problem with the generalization of Halimas claiming that their are no good halimas, like ***** please, look at all these halimas walking around, your telling all of them are ciyaal sooq :ileycry:
ngl I dont like the disgusting generalizations calling you lot s etc.
But again they are just venting out from the crazy generalizations you see of Somali guys on twitter which has further reach to ajanabis.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
LOL

Don’t confuse me for these Abdis on sspot. If I wanted to, I could dunk on all of you guys easily. But I have shame and don’t want to ‏‏‎be a self-hater.

If you guys wanna pull a self-hating card. Then I will too.

And I just wanna add, most of the faraxs on here are shitposting and trolling. I can tell because they’re pulling their punches.

“Don’t confuse me for these abdis on SSpot”

don’t act like ain’t done non of the above mentioned:kodaksmiley:

“I could dunk on all of you guys easily”

I don’t think you’ve noticed but Ian give af, come try me:hillarybiz:

cause if you thinking of sending a bazillion paragraphs, baby boy you are mistaken, cause I won’t read a single one.

“self hate card”

Idk what your talking about, the last person self hate would come from is me:susp:

“trolling”

I troll and you don’t see me “trolling” over the same thing over and over again posting the same lame ass post about interracial couples or how I won’t be marrying a Halima, believe it or not, shit gets old:damedamn:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
ngl I dont like the disgusting generalizations calling you lot ****s etc.
But again they are just venting out from the crazy generalizations you see of Somali guys on twitter which has further reach to ajanabis.
I can see your point, thanks for not being a radical disgusting abdi btw :banderas:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why do they bring it to SomaliSpot?
Because somalispot is an online forum and a site to discuss anything somali or anything in general.

Twitter halimos are a sub-group within the larger somali diaspora community. Of course they may only account for 10-30% of all halimos, but bringing this to sspot gives them the platinum thread they want.

Just like @Jiron and any other sane person will tell you. Most of these radicalists only post stuff like this for shock value, and you’re feeding into it.

Trending