Something I’ve noticed.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why do they bring it to SomaliSpot?
Because somalispot is an online forum and a site to discuss anything somali or anything in general.

Twitter halimos are a sub-group within the larger somali diaspora community. Of course they may only account for 10-30% of all halimos, but bringing this to sspot gives them the platinum thread they want.

Just like @Jiron and any other sane person will tell you. Most of these radicalists only post stuff like this for shock value, and you’re feeding into it.
I promise if you guys ignore these threads and wait for a moderator to qashin it. You would stop seeing them.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
“Don’t confuse me for these abdis on SSpot”

***** don’t act like ain’t done non of the above mentioned:kodaksmiley:

“I could dunk on all of you guys easily”

I don’t think you’ve noticed but Ian give af, come try me:hillarybiz:

cause if you thinking of sending a bazillion paragraphs, baby boy you are mistaken, cause I won’t read a single one.

“self hate card”

Idk what your talking about, the last person self hate would come from is me:susp:

“trolling”

I troll and you don’t see me “trolling” over the same thing over and over again posting the same lame ass post about interracial couples or how I won’t be marrying a Halima, believe it or not, shit gets old:damedamn:
If you don’t care then why’d you make this whole thread about them? :bell:

Just ignore them or give them a qashin, and keep it moving !

How hard is that?? Your reaction is what they’re looking for.

I promise you if you had just ignored that thread, and waited for a mod to qashin it. They’d stop making threads like that.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
If you don’t care then why’d you make this whole thread about them? :bell:

Just ignore them or give them a qashin, and keep it moving !

How hard is that?? Your reaction is what they’re looking for.

I promise you if you had just ignored that thread, and waited for a mod to qashin it. They’d stop making threads like that.
How can I ignore something that’s blatant disrespect :kodaksmiley:

I see that shit on trending, latest posts, home, litterally everywhere I look:ileycry:

If I said idc that would be a lie, it’s starting to irritate me:comeon:

I said idc, cause you said that you’d “dunk on all of us” cause I can take the smoke:bell:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How can I ignore something that’s blatant disrespect :kodaksmiley:

I see that shit on trending, latest posts, home, litterally everywhere I look:ileycry:

If I said idc that would be a lie, it’s starting to irritate me:comeon:

I said idc, cause you said that you’d “dunk on all of us” cause I can take the smoke:bell:
Use your brain for a second.

WHY do you think it’s trending? It’s trending because they get a reaction out of you...

Do you think they would keep posting stuff like this if they got 0 responses and just ended up in qashin? Nope. They wouldn’t.

Replying with more hateful messages is what they want.

1 farah disses xaliimos

3 xaliimos reply and diss farahs

5 farahs reply to defend... and it goes on.

Vs

1 farah disses xaliimos

No one responds, besides maybe a couple “good job #abdiexit, man”. They get like 3-5 replies at most, then they end up in qashin.

Qali

Certified Pimp.

WHY do you think it’s trending? It’s trending because they get a reaction out of you...

Do you think they would keep posting stuff like this if they got 0 responses and just ended up in qashin? Nope. They wouldn’t.

1 farah disses xaliimos

Vs

1 farah disses xaliimos

No one responds, besides maybe a couple “good job #********, man”. They get like 3-5 replies at most, then they end up in qashin.
You basically just told me 2+2=4 and 5+5=10 Nigga I got a brain and I’m using it :comeon:

second of all, these types of things all ways get trending, I need my reactions believe it or not, it’s like symbiosis:pachah1:

I get ur point but I had to make this thread to detox, the negativity niggas have is starting to get to me:susp:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You basically just told me 2+2=4 and 5+5=10 Nigga I got a brain and I’m using it :comeon:

second of all, these types of things all ways get trending, I need my reactions believe it or not, it’s like symbiosis:pachah1:

I get ur point but I had to make this thread to detox, the negativity niggas have is starting to get to me:susp:
If you like those types of threads and purposefully fuel it, then why tf are you instigating with this post

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
@BlackJack got me thinking, the abdis on this site generalize us, judge us, love to pick on halimas who marry interacially etc.

This is obviously a male majority site, but like-

they are filled with so much shit, like goodness doesn’t a regular trip to the bathroom decrease this?

Seriously tho, I have so much things I want to say but like-

I don’t want to be put on blast with 2 million abdis quoting my post and qashining me :russ:

Enough talk from my side, what do y’all Somali LADIES think?:damedamn:

It's an Abdis world. What can ya do aboud it....

I promise if you guys ignore these threads and wait for a moderator to qashin it. You would stop seeing them.
We all know that's not happening on a majority-male forum where these threads are about 50% of the content and a source of entertainment. Hence, why this one thread addressing the toxicity of it all is pretty quiet and we xaliimos are discussing this topic between ourselves in WOMEN's den.
Sure, responses from xaliimos might extend the thread, but they'd still trend even if xaliimos didn't comment because they'd still get reactions (and approval-) from the faaraxs. There might only be 5 active xaliimos, but there's 20 more active faaraxs.

Anyways, you're basically saying a bunch of SSpot faaraxs are nasty clout-chasing trolls who like to spout qashin, right? :)
tenor.gif

Qali

Certified Pimp.
We all know that's not happening on a majority-male forum where these threads are about 50% of the content and a source of entertainment. Hence, why this one thread addressing the toxicity of it all is pretty quiet and we xaliimos are discussing this topic between ourselves in WOMEN's den.
Sure, responses from xaliimos might extend the thread, but they'd still trend even if xaliimos didn't comment because they'd still get reactions (and approval-) from the faaraxs. There might only be 5 active xaliimos, but there's 20 more active faaraxs.

Anyways, you're basically saying a bunch of SSpot faaraxs are nasty clout-chasing trolls who like to spout qashin, right? :)
View attachment 129204
SNAPPPPPEDDD :banderas: :banderas: :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
View attachment 129204
Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying.... Did you think you did something clever there?

I can quote at least 5 posts where I flat out say I view most of the people in generals as losers.

1 farah disses xaliimos

Vs

1 farah disses xaliimos

No one responds, besides maybe a couple “good job #********, man”. They get like 3-5 replies at most, then they end up in qashin.

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying.... Did you think you did something clever there?

I can quote at least 5 posts where I flat out say I view most of the people in generals as losers.
Nope, just needed to hear you say it clearly lmao. You weren't kidding about that superiority complex fr
These the same losers you would proudly gun for? :ulyin:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nope, just needed to hear you say it clearly. You weren't kidding about that superiority complex fr lmao
These the same losers you would proudly gun for? :ulyin:
Yes I would gun for them. I have a superiority complex but I don’t treat anyone below me.

That’s how you become a loser and a social outcast. It’s fine to have your own thoughts, just don’t turn them into words or actions.

From my own experience by making my first thread, and being on this site, is I totally agree.

It's really a disgusting view, I hope they one day realize how damaging that is.

The other funny observation ive encountered is how the same people posts on NSFW about clapping cheeks and basically humping and dumping. The lack of respect for women concerns me, and the moral compas they have when they are talking about fucking chicks then throwing them to the trash. Alhamduillah im not dealing with those type of people in real life.

Trending

Latest posts