Something I’ve noticed.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
All of these abdis that rant about the "mOrAl dEcAy" of Somali women, about how they would never marry one and etc, know every damn well that most Somali women aren't ratchet ***s/BLM diehards like seen on Twitter and such.

They all have sisters, cousins, mothers and see Somali females on a daily basis. Most of them have a sister that's works a part-time job at a department store while going to college. A mother who works overtime at a local warehouse and/or slaves over their 10+ unruly siblings. Female cousins that are xaafid Quran that stop by their house every once in awhile while hauling her 10+ siblings to the local dugsi.

Yet, they still like to generalize all Somali females based on the few unruly bunch they see on the internet.
THEY CANT HEAR YOU !!!!!!!!

All of these abdis that rant about the "mOrAl dEcAy" of Somali women, about how they would never marry one and etc, know every damn well that most Somali women aren't ratchet ***s/BLM diehards like seen on Twitter and such.

They all have sisters, cousins, mothers and see Somali females on a daily basis. Most of them have a sister that's works a part-time job at a department store while going to college. A mother who works overtime at a local warehouse and/or slaves over their 10+ unruly siblings. Female cousins that are xaafid Quran that stop by their house every once in awhile while hauling her 10+ siblings to the local dugsi.

Yet, they still like to generalize all Somali females based on the few unruly bunch they see on the internet.
@Ayatiin Faraxs on this site can’t handle this much facts tone it down a bit.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Some of the guys on here generalize xaliimos so much. They don't understand the reality of the loud minority of Twitter xaliimos versus the silent majority of all the other Somali girls. Even so, this doesn't change the fact that their "trolling" and opinions are so out of pocket. We're not gonna talk about the hypocrisy, the i.nceldom, or the selfhatred :gaasdrink:
Walllahi I have so many girl cousins and NONE and I mean NONE are ghetto, or a Twitter BLM Halima, or an SJW, wallahi they are good Muslims (mashallah) and very deeniyan.

Trending

Latest posts