Something I’ve noticed.

Omg, especially in that thread uhm I forgot the girls @, but they were saying “I want a women with absolute 0 body count” meanwhile they bragging about an cadaan lady they fucked in another thread :wow1:

the hypocrisy:susp:
I think your talking about @Jacki ’s thread. And YES wallahi the hypocrisy. And don’t forget about when they mocked Sexual Assault victims. Blaming them for getting raped.
:snoop:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Also, I’d like to point out about the disrespect dark skin Halimas face, these niggas won’t spare you a chance in caynning you for that, wallahi some of them are so colorist it makes me matag in my own mouth

Imagine being that ignorant, vile, colorist, disgusting, thinking ur “superior”, and filled with shit :damn::wow1:

@BlackJack got me thinking, the abdis on this site generalize us, judge us, love to pick on halimas who marry interacially etc.

This is obviously a male majority site, but like-

they are filled with so much shit, like goodness doesn’t a regular trip to the bathroom decrease this?

Seriously tho, I have so much things I want to say but like-

I don’t want to be put on blast with 2 million abdis quoting my post and qashining me :russ:

Enough talk from my side, what do y’all Somali LADIES think?:damedamn:
BUT YOUR A MAN

Also, I’d like to point out about the disrespect dark skin Halimas face, these niggas won’t spare you a chance in caynning you for that, wallahi some of them are so colorist it makes me matag in my own mouth

Imagine being that ignorant, vile, colorist, disgusting, thinking ur “superior”, and filled with shit :damn::wow1:
Wallahi and acting like big shots when they just Skinny Africans without the BBC. While Somali women are one of the most desired African woman.
:hillarybiz:

All of these abdis that rant about the "mOrAl dEcAy" of Somali women, about how they would never marry one and etc, know every damn well that most Somali women aren't ratchet hoes/BLM diehards like seen on Twitter and such.

They all have sisters, cousins, mothers and see Somali females on a daily basis. Most of them have a sister that's works a part-time job at a department store while going to college. A mother who works overtime at a local warehouse and/or slaves over their 10+ unruly siblings. Female cousins that are xaafid Quran that stop by their house every once in awhile while hauling her 10+ siblings to the local dugsi.

Yet, they still like to generalize all Somali females based on the few unruly bunch they see on the internet.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Wallahi and acting like big shots when they just Skinny Africans without the BBC. While Somali women are one of the most desired African woman.
:hillarybiz:
For gods sake, we’ve captured idris Elba one of the most sought after men in the world :banderas:

Meanwhile, Barkhad Abdi is their representation for them:lolbron:

Some of the guys on here generalize xaliimos so much. They don't understand the reality of the loud minority of Twitter xaliimos versus the silent majority of all the other Somali girls. Even so, this doesn't change the fact that their "trolling" and opinions are so out of pocket. We're not gonna talk about the hypocrisy, the i.nceldom, or the selfhatred :gaasdrink:

Trending