Someone explain this ASAPPPP!

Yaraye

VIP
I wasn't using wecels in its literal form just as a description for my dislike for them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Gregory Brothers Writing It Down GIF by VidCon

-the original text it says “habesha “ and Somalis was well know as “bilad al (berber)” Berber. Someone probably changed it or made a mistake.

-his whole point is wrong
How can he say the Arabs bought slavery to Spain and Portugal when Spain and Portugal was know for having slave and selling before the Arabs/North African came.

It also said the tran slave Europeans was caused because the Arabs started the tran slave even tho the Arabs didn’t started or invented it . It has happened way before Islam came
The romans and Greek used to it as well.

I don’t care if you hate the Arabs or love them
But his view is just wrong
Is based on emotion rather than facts and evidence.

@Nilotic walaal I didn’t know u have Arab hate in your country

I was watching this tiktok video when I seen this

View attachment 259456
Is this real? I was taken aback, I’m used to these racist ass depications of black people by goat fuckers but this is new. I don’t believe it, they called us Berberis not Somali.
:dead:
View attachment 259457
The oldest doccumented manuscript of Somalis by name was a fucking diss yaaaaa wallahi I can't 😭😭😭

EDIT: Habeshas are actual opps wtf why would you edit Habesha to Somali tf we do to you

Last edited:

Hamzza

VIP
Arabs viewed the Europeans as inferior savages too

Al Masudi writing in the 10th century said:
The warm humour is lacking among the Europeans; their bodies are large, their natures gross, their manners harsh, their understanding dull, and their tongues heavy. Their color is so excessively white that it passes from white to blue; their skin is thin and their flesh thick. Their eyes are also blue.

The oldest doccumented manuscript of Somalis by name was a fucking diss yaaaaa wallahi I can't 😭😭😭

EDIT: Habeshas are actual opps wtf why would you edit Habesha to Somali tf we do to you
It isn’t the oldest though? And it was talking about Habesha. If it’s not us, then it’s not our problem 🤷🏽

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Well no shi arabs r anti blk as hell, u really thought they would spare us?😂😂

Trending