Someone explain this ASAPPPP!

Garaad diinle

 
View attachment 259475

Ibn qayyim al jawziyya was black hence why he wrote the book defending black people specifically abyssniyans. He was a diaspora black born in the bounds of the khalifate of his time surrounded by arabs and Persians. He was also basically the Shakespeare of his time and ended up passing away after his books collapsed on him in old age.
What?!?!?! You serious? Never have i ever heard of this you're not playing with me are you? The man was a geniuses and a respected scholar how come this part of his life is compltely under the rader and not mentioned.

My favourite book that he wrote was one where he spoke about smart people to dump people wallahi he knows how to keep you on your toe i laughed multiple times.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What?!?!?! You serious? Never have i ever heard of this you're not playing with me are you? The man was a geniuses and a respected schooler how come this part of his life is compltely under the rader and not mentioned.

My favourite book that he wrote was one where he spoke about smart people to dump people wallahi he knows how to keep you on your toe i laughed multiple times.
Are you guys for real? What’s the proof that he was black? I know they had plenty of educated black people in higher positions but I don’t see anything on the internet about his race.

How do you guys get into reading these kind of books? Put me on please.

What?!?!?! You serious? Never have i ever heard of this you're not playing with me are you? The man was a geniuses and a respected schooler how come this part of his life is compltely under the rader and not mentioned.

There are 2 ibn qayyims the one who wrote the Virtues of the blacks is black I know that for sure. You need to go to the biographies of all the muhadiths or the muqadimahs of there books and the authors are spoken about and described and there origins are told. There are a lot of black alims, poets and people of political powers across Islamic history but when there spoken about there colour is rarely mentioned or its a random passing comment so you need read these books properly. Some times the clue is in there name other times it's not.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There are 2 ibn qayyims the one who wrote the Virtues of the blacks is black I know that for sure. You need to go to the biographies of all the muhadiths or the muqadimahs of there books and the authors are spoken about and described and there origins are told. There are a lot of black alims, poets and people of political powers across Islamic history but when there spoken about there colour is rarely mentioned or its a random passing comment so you need read these books properly
When you think about it it’s crazy how they start their books with bismillahi rahmani rahim, only to write the most racist shit in existence
:wow:

Are you guys for real? What’s the proof that he was black? I know they had plenty of educated black people in higher positions but I don’t see anything on the internet about his race.

How do you guys get into reading these kind of books? Put me on please.
@Qeelbax can you read Arabic?

if you can its very easy to get pdfs of these books i got access to a library at home and one at an institute aswell as a virtual library i haven't had to pay for a book in my life and these are really expensive aswell💀

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I lived in the Middle East when I was younger, my arabic needs some work but I’m an expert on MBC3 arabic. Try me!
1678576757322.jpeg

Garaad diinle

 

if you can its very easy to get pdfs of these books i got access to a library at home and one at an institute aswell as a virtual library i haven't had to pay for a book in my life and these are really expensive aswell💀
Access to a virtual library? Is it free? If so care to share?

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
he didn't actually debunk anything well yes in the case of somalis being mentioned in that previous video but back then they would refer to somalis as barbers or mugadisawis and they had a lot to say about us too but I won't air it out here. It was mainly positive but theres some crazy ammo for gender wars that I don't want you guys throwing about so I'll spare you guys the details 😂

Maybe it's already been shared on here in the past tho 🤔
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Garaad diinle

 
@Nilotic It's you're turn what do have to say in your defence. Is this your official tiktok? We need a spokesmen or a representative form the nile republic.

Trending

Latest posts