Someone explain this ASAPPPP!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I was watching this tiktok video when I seen this

93CC93DA-5708-4A89-ABF1-AC1E8ACB182B.jpeg

Is this real? I was taken aback, I’m used to these racist ass depications of black people by goat fuckers but this is new. I don’t believe it, they called us Berberis not Somali.
:dead:
86794552-CEE2-4BC0-887B-0F3976C50624.jpeg

Yes it's real arabs where the first sociologists so they went around writing a lot of nonsense about different ethnicities. They basically mocked and dissed everyone even other arabs depending on which author we are talking about if you have read all of them basically everyone got hit by pseudo science and random stereotypes no one takes majority of what they said seriously same way we don't take what the Germans have said seriously aswell.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yes it's real arabs where the first sociologists so they went around writing a lot of nonsense about different ethnicities. They basically mocked and dissed everyone even other arabs depending on which author we are talking about if you have read all of them basically everyone got hit by pseudo science and random stereotypes
Oscar Brittania has saved the day for once. It’s about Habesha but they changed it to somali. Even then habesha are much smarter and better looking than them. They don’t insult the cadaans who they were stealing from caves.
:noneck:

I’m surprised, The ethnic name “Somali” was around in the 900 AD. That should blow some cautious wind to how long the name was actually around. I remember a document saying this,
“the ethnonym Somali is believed to have been derived from the Automoli (Asmach), a group of warriors that ancient Egypt had connections to described by Herodotus, who were likely of Meshwesh origin according to Flinders Petrie (Though it’s unlikely). Asmach is thought to have been their Egyptian name, with Automoli being a Greek derivative of the Hebrew word S’mali named somewhere around the 5th century BC.”

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Oscar Brittania has saved the day for once. It’s about Habesha but they changed it to somali. Even then habesha are much smarter and better looking than them. They don’t insult the cadaans who they were stealing from caves.
I never thought I'd see the day you see that.

he didn't actually debunk anything well yes in the case of somalis being mentioned in that previous video but back then they would refer to somalis as barbers or mugadisawis and they had a lot to say about us too but I won't air it out here. It was mainly positive but theres some crazy ammo for gender wars that I don't want you guys throwing about so I'll spare you guys the details 😂

Maybe it's already been shared on here in the past tho 🤔

Last edited:
I was watching this tiktok video when I seen this

View attachment 259456
Is this real? I was taken aback, I’m used to these racist ass depications of black people by goat fuckers but this is new. I don’t believe it, they called us Berberis not Somali.
View attachment 259457
Wow that’s brutal wallahi. Icl though I was mad reading that but the English literature lover in me awakened. The way he conveyed the racism like he was genuinely curious and stunned at our ‘crinkle-haired’. He was observing all these races like he’s David Attenborough observing a new species. So poetic and racist “over done in the womb” I’m shooketh. There’s levels to this racism that cadaans cannot imitate. f*ck this nigga through and through
:jaynerd:

Garaad diinle

 
I’m surprised, The ethnic name “Somali” was around in the 900 AD. That should blow some cautious wind to how long the name was actually around. I remember a document saying this,
“the ethnonym Somali is believed to have been derived from the Automoli (Asmach), a group of warriors that ancient Egypt had connections to described by Herodotus, who were likely of Meshwesh origin according to Flinders Petrie (Though it’s unlikely). Asmach is thought to have been their Egyptian name, with Automoli being a Greek derivative of the Hebrew word S’mali named somewhere around the 5th century BC.”
It didn't say somlalis but the original arabic said habashi and some arabs use to refer to somalia while saying habasha but most called somalia the land of berbera.

Lmao that translation is fake it said habesha. Some habesha loser changed it to Somalis. Like what @Javelin said they referred to Somalis as berbers at that time.

As per usual langaabs lying on our history to make us enslaved when we never were 😂

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lmao that translation is fake it said habesha. Some habesha loser changed it to Somalis. Like what @Javelin said they referred to Somalis as berbers at that time.

As per usual langaabs lying on our history to make us enslaved when we never were 😂
It’s not about being enslaved. The whites were also enslaved and living in caves yet they only spoke about the zanj and habeshi like that. “Burnt in the womb”, you don’t think cunsuri like that viewed us positively?

But again, we’ve seen how Ibn Khaldun spoke about the “zanj” yet spoke positively about eastern berbers aka Somalis

either way, I don’t like it
:jcoleno:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It’s not about being enslaved. The whites were also enslaved and living in caves yet they only spoke about the zanj and habeshi like that. “Burnt in the womb”, you don’t think cunsuri like that viewed us positively?

But again, we’ve seen how Ibn Khaldun spoke about the “zanj” yet spoke positively about eastern berbers aka Somalis

either way, I don’t like it
:jcoleno:
Of course they have statues of him in Tunisia
1678574326013.jpeg

Oh they definitely insulted the cadaans guess what the cadaans did?

They made a statue of the guy who dissed them (his name is Ahmed ibn fadlan they even made a couple of movies and series with him in it) and set a date to celebrate him because his journal dissing them was some of the only documented history available on vikings. Most of what people know about vikings culture comes from him.

Here are some vid links on it:

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
To his credit yes arabs wrote mad stuff when it comes to race you should check ibn khaldun if you want to be triggered but they didn't invent these concepts. In some books they refer to aristotle as source for their classification. One funny book i read said that the eastern coast of africa stretching from sudan down to either somalia or tanzania are known for err emm for having three legs to say it mildly of course i'm paraphrasing here. There were other sterotypes of africans back then that still prisist until this day such as arabs believing that africans are good dancers and that africans are good at singing and that their voice is melodic when they sing.

That being said there is arab writers that wrote against such books and defended africans against these racist agenda. One famous arab writer who wrote a book defending africans of a darker skin is the famous sheikh Ibn al-qayyim al-Jawziyya and his book "the Virtues of Blacks and Abyssinians" where he mentioned amhara slaves by name. There is other books that also defend africans writing by sheikhs. The arabs didn't differentiate between blacks and whites and insulted both slavs and african. By the way portuguese were selling european pagans to arabs and they were familiar with slavery. They didn't need arabs to know that they can enslave or buy slaves.

Last edited:
To his credit yes arabs wrote mad stuff when it comes to race you should check ibn khaldun if you want to be triggered but they didn't invent these concepts. In some books they refer to aristotle as source for their classification. One funny book i read said that the eastern coast of africa stretching from sudan down to either somalia or tanzania are known for err emm for having three legs to say it mildly of course i'm paraphrasing here. There were other sterotypes of africans back then that still prisist until today such as arabs believing that africans are good dancers and that africans are good at singing and that their voice is melodic when they sing.

That being said there is arab writers wrote against such books and defended africans against these racist agenda. One famous arab writer who wrote a book defending africans of a darker skin is the famous sheikh Ibn qayyim al-Jawziyya and his book "the Virtues of Blacks and Abyssinians" where he mentioned amhara slaves by name. There is other books that also defend africans writing by sheikhs. The arab didn't differentiate between blacks and whites and insulted both slaves and african. By the way portuguese was selling european pagans to arabs and they were familiar with slaver. They didn't need arabs to know that they can enslave or buy slaves.

giphy.gif

Ibn qayyim al jawziyya was black hence why he wrote the book defending black people specifically abyssniyans. He was a diaspora black born in the bounds of the khalifate of his time surrounded by arabs and Persians. He was also basically the Shakespeare of his time and ended up passing away after his books collapsed on him in old age. Arabs were not writing good stuff about black people in general only about certain black individuals but never about black ethnicities as a whole.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
To his credit yes arabs wrote mad stuff when it comes to race you should check ibn khaldun if you want to be triggered but they didn't invent these concepts. In some books they refer to aristotle as source for their classification. One funny book i read said that the eastern coast of africa stretching from sudan down to either somalia or tanzania are known for err emm for having three legs to say it mildly of course i'm paraphrasing here. There were other sterotypes of africans back then that still prisist until this day such as arabs believing that africans are good dancers and that africans are good at singing and that their voice is melodic when they sing.

That being said there is arab writers that wrote against such books and defended africans against these racist agenda. One famous arab writer who wrote a book defending africans of a darker skin is the famous sheikh Ibn al-qayyim al-Jawziyya and his book "the Virtues of Blacks and Abyssinians" where he mentioned amhara slaves by name. There is other books that also defend africans writing by sheikhs. The arabs didn't differentiate between blacks and whites and insulted both slavs and african. By the way portuguese were selling european pagans to arabs and they were familiar with slavery. They didn't need arabs to know that they can enslave or buy slaves.
I think he might just be an anti-arab south Sudanese guy. He purposely chose the false document.
:damsel:
Still I laugh a little when Arabs specifically North Africans cry about cadaans being racist to them.
Suck it up, they had it 10x worse.
:hemad:

I think he might just be an anti-arab south Sudanese guy. He purposely chose the false document.
:damsel:
Still I laugh a little when Arabs specifically North Africans cry about cadaans being racist to them.
Suck it up, they had it 10x worse.
:hemad:
He is use to see him all the time in anti Islam and would make weird comments about Somalis.