Some men don’t care if you have a past.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Beautiful 10/10 snowbunny mixed with Asian gets rejected by influencer why? Because of her past lmao

This brother made me proud.

P*rn is not comparable to sleeping around with other guys in private relationships and then getting married later on lol

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
P*rn is not comparable to sleeping around with other guys in private relationships and then getting married later on lol
When she said “I dont do anymore” she meant that she doesnt fornicate with another guy on camera anymore thats what she was implying here

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
When she said “I dont do anymore” she meant that she doesnt fornicate with another guy on camera anymore thats what she was implying here
Yeah I know. But @Macawisley is saying that rejecting a former p*rnstar is the same as rejecting a Somali girl that has a past of being with other guys. It’s not the same. One did it on camera.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Yeah I know. But @Macawisley is saying that rejecting a former p*rnstar is the same as rejecting a Somali girl that has a past of being with other guys. It’s not the same. One did it on camera.
Nah both are the same its just that one of them committed that act of filth online for the whole world to see

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Nah both are the same its just that one of them committed that act of filth online for the whole world to see
@Macawisley

For most men there is a difference between a regular chick with a past and an actual p* star.

Most western men in general usually expect women they date to have some sort of past before they enter a relationship with them.

Chicks that were in a few long term relationships usually are preferred though compared to chicks that slept around a bunch.

Ultimately most of these niggas just don't ask about the past as long as she isn't a p* star and isn't a big time hoe.

@rayxn3 is looking at it from a western point of view where as y'all are looking at it from a religious perspective.

Last edited:
Yes it is, your still getting penetrated & defiled.

it’s just that one is recorded & the other isn’t but the action is still the same.

A past is a past = sexual history.

It’s like a car that is owned by a company and is used for business & a car that is owned privately and used privately. It’s same the thing mileage is mileage

For men, its looks, looks, looks, *outgoing* personality and in that order
Muslim men are not a monolith but yes most men do want a good-looking woman but most Muslim men believe they can find a woman who is good-looking and wasn’t hoeing around in early 20s.

Are there some men who are willing to look past a woman with a past that was not heavily exposed? Yes you will, are these men the majority definitely not.

I find it crazy that a woman believes she can deeply understand what men want and can speak for us. Like unless you are a tomboy and only hang out with males all the time (usually when we are unfiltered) you will never truly understand the male mind

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Muslim men are not a monolith but yes most men do want a good-looking woman but most Muslim men believe they can find a woman who is good-looking and wasn’t hoeing around in early 20s.

Are there some men who are willing to look past a woman with a past that was not heavily exposed? Yes you will, are these men the majority definitely not.

I find it crazy that a woman believes she can deeply understand what men want and can speak for us. Like unless you are a tomboy and only hang out with males all the time (usually when we are unfiltered) you will never truly understand the male mind
I understand the male mind warya

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Even if you were a lesbian tomboy you would never deeply understand the male brain. Women on this forum think they understand what men think or want better than men themselves 😂😂
The way these girls keep cycle jerking about male phycology knowing it's all bs is wild wlhi.

Trending