Some cad cad is running IG account accusing us of cultural appropriation

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://instagram.com/notyourculture.x?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=af3jgr9dmlg

Is this you @Shanshiyo1234 ??

10661B60-4283-4D65-B146-73012298C058.jpeg

Lol so where do these cadcads think we came from? Did we just land out of the sky and start claiming Mogadishu? Do they think we're Ethiopian imposters or something?

Lol so where do these cadcads think we came from? Did we just land out of the sky and start claiming Mogadishu? Do they think we're Ethiopian imposters or something?
nomads that took over:liberaltears:there was one guy that used to spam yt videos about somali nomads invading the banadiri coast kkk

Hmmm. Way too angry to be cadcad. My guess is bantu pretending to be cadcad, they are the AA of Somalia. Angry, insecure, and too much whining about Somalisetc.

Cadcads and their victimhood. Always complaining shit, like sit your ass down.
Cadcads are victims though and were done the most despicable thing to them and their xaafado and women taken forcefully. Their daughters were raped in front of them during somalias civil war when they didnt take part in the war to begin with. I think the clan who did that to them, should seriously apologize to them.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Cadcads are victims though and were done the most despicable thing to them and their xaafado and women taken forcefully. Their daughters were raped in front of them during somalias civil war when they didnt take part in the war to begin with. I think the clan who did that to them, should seriously apologize to them.
Is it some hawiye subclan who did that?:gaasdrink:

She's calling out frauds and wannabes. I see no problem with this
I agree!
I want to follow but I’m afraid I’m gonna be stalked. How did you come across it? Is really you though?
Cadcads and their victimhood. Always complaining shit, like sit your ass down.
what the f*ck is wrong with you don’t slander me or my people you stupid f*ck!
Cadcads are gypsies lol

If they hate us so much they can go back to Iran jeez :kodaksmiley:

No one asked you to come here :samwelcome:
The Somali coast was empty Dummy!

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm not even making it up
he used to go by the handle @CoolerLDN on twitter but now it's @BanadrirTV and he has youtube channel name BanadrirTV we is plotting to form a fully fledged anti ethnic somali pro banadirir media team .

he is a banadirir who wants to form a nation called banadiriland which consists of xamar as well cad cad tuulos,

you thought sheikh isaaqi childern are the trouble kids of the somali race but soon we will have secessionism coming from folks who are not even full ethnic somali to begin with :damn:

nomads that took over:liberaltears:there was one guy that used to spam yt videos about somali nomads invading the banadiri coast kkk
Is it a lie though?
These guys are literally our version of Ashkenazi Jews. Trying to undermine us from within.
How are we trying to undermine you though? Is he lying?
Repeat that we are “nomads from the North” like a broken record...
I got a DNA match with a 100% Somali who traces their origin to Ogaden from both of side of her family. How did that come about then huh?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm not even making it up
he used to go by the handle @CoolerLDN on twitter but now it's @BanadrirTV and he has youtube channel name BanadrirTV we is plotting to form a fully fledged anti ethnic somali pro banadirir media team .

he is a banadirir who wants to form a nation called banadiriland which consists of xamar as well cad cad tuulos,

you thought sheikh isaaqi childern are the trouble kids of the somali race but soon we will have secessionism coming from folks who are not even full ethnic somali to begin with :damn:
I honestly think our people should leave Somali though it’s a lost cause for our people. I have nothing against the vast majority of Somalis but some of you guys are really hateful towards our people. What did we ever do to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending