Some cad cad is running IG account accusing us of cultural appropriation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long live the Benadiris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a lot of energy right now can you tell?

Benadiris got no land nor any claim on Somalia looooooool
Are you guys even recognised in your homelands :hillarybiz:

First of all where is your homeland??? Yall are a bunch of gypsy mutts :gucciwhat:

This the natural backlash to the current trend of anti-Arabism amongst Somali youth.

Somalis that do not agree with hating on Arabs will head to other extreme and hate on Somalis, sometimes at the expense of their own culture.

Each action has an equal and opposite reaction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This the natural backlash to the current trend of anti-Arabism amongst Somali youth.

Somalis that do not agree with hating on Arabs will head to other extreme and hate on Somalis, sometimes at the expense of their own culture.

Each action has an equal and opposite reaction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol this ain’t it chief.

Lol this ain’t it chief.

We have to understand that those people were relentlessly murdered after 1991 and we are adding salt to the wound with this anti-Arab attidude.

Feel free to call out Arabs being racist or Arabisation in Somalia but lets be more civil when discussing sensitive issues.

Tbh Somalis that scream f*ck Arabs but get offended when reer Xamar say f*ck Somalis is akin to the pot calling the kettle black

We have to understand that those people were relentlessly murdered after 1991 and we are adding salt to the wound with this anti-Arab attidude.

Feel free to call out Arabs being racist or Arabisation in Somalia but lets be more civil when discussing sensitive issues.

Tbh Somalis that scream f*ck Arabs but get offended when reer Xamar say f*ck Somalis is akin to the pot calling the kettle black

Except they are not Arab but Paki :siilaanyolaugh: next

@Nilotufian [Phrase] :

To be incoherently obsessed with ethnicities that are not your own.

Ex: "As a Nilotufian, I can assert that all Madows are somalized and are cushites."
7137EA6F-5AC1-4D4E-B13D-D98933B44F52.gif
Astag NEVER :what1:

Its funny someone has the audacity to preach to me about reer-abti.

Most carab salaax in PL, settled not that long ago and either intermarry or marry amongst themselves.

They speak Somali and hold Somali passports with exception of those that hold Yemeni ones

Kratos

Sonder
Your sad! I got 40% Middle Eastern from AncestryDNA wallahi. What wrong with Hindi though?
Your Middle Eastern ancestry will be inflated if you used AncestryDNA since it labels ethnic Somalis as pretty much half Bantu/half Middle Eastern. Use 23andme; you're probably 20% or less and if you are then you can't claim Arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.