Some cad cad is running IG account accusing us of cultural appropriation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me one negative thing I said about ethnic Somalis? I just say we founded Mogadishu.
You Benderis always want Mogadishu never see y’all claiming Merca, Barawe, Kismayo all cities you most likely built. No you want the one city that has evidence of Somalis before Islam. Mogadishu was inhabited by Somalis off and on since antiquity

Kratos

Sonder
Tell me one negative thing I said about ethnic Somalis? I just say we founded Mogadishu.
Since you believe that Somalis are nomad invaders from the north who are alien to Mogadishu, how did you end up being 40% Somali? Did these nomad invaders mass rape your people or what? If Mogadishu was part of the Swahili coast like you claim wouldn't your people be 40% Bantu instead :cosbyhmm:

I have so many questions for you so don't go anywhere!!

You Benderis always want Mogadishu never see y’all claiming Merca, Barawe, Kismayo all cities you most likely built. No you want the one city that has evidence of Somalis before Islam. Mogadishu was inhabited by Somalis off and on since antiquity
Umm we do claim those cities except Kismayo. What evidence that ethnic Somalia built it exists?

Since you believe that Somalis are nomad invaders from the north who are alien to Mogadishu, how did you end up being 40% Somali? Did these nomad invaders mass rape your people or what? If Mogadishu was part of the Swahili coast like you claim wouldn't your people be 40% Bantu instead :cosbyhmm:

I have so many questions for you so don't go anywhere!!
I got dna match with a girl who is 100% ethnic Somali according to 23andMe. According to her, her grandparents on both sides were born in Ogaden!

C14DE81F-BBD9-4D0E-8A4E-693649F05B50.jpeg
Sarapion is the name of a Greek who visited the region there bro!

Kratos

Sonder
I don’t know if their Bantus. But I got a match with like 3 African Americans. I’m 2.0% West African according to 23andMe.
So you have no Bantu ancestors (apart from a small amount absorbed from slavery) and you don't speak Swahili but you were a part of the Swahili coast right?

Ok maybe you are right. What probably happened was that Mogadishu was inhabited by Bantus then the Arabs, Persians and Indians came and they all had an orgy and produced cad cads. Ibn Batutta came along in the 14th century and said that these Bantu/Arab/Persian/Indian half breeds spoke Somali :what1:. No idea how that happened because Somalis arrived in the 17th century and started mass breeding with these cadcads until they became 40% Somali and their Bantu DNA was diluted to less than 5%. Sounds about right. Would you agree?

So you have no Bantu ancestors (apart from a small amount absorbed from slavery) and you don't speak Swahili but you were a part of the Swahili coast right?

Ok maybe you are right. What probably happened was that Mogadishu was inhabited by Bantus then the Arabs, Persians and Indians came and they all had an orgy and produced cad cads. Ibn Batutta came along in the 14th century and said that these Bantu/Arab/Persian/Indian half breeds spoke Somali :what1:. No idea how that happened because Somalis arrived in the 17th century and started mass breeding with these cadcads until they became 40% Somali and their Bantu DNA was diluted to less than 5%. Sounds about right. Would you agree?
I’m know your mocking me but your right in what you wrote. Somalis lived in the interior bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts