Somaliweyn needs a capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Establishment of Somaliweyn is possible in the future. Somali region in Ethiopia has the right to secede from Ethiopia tho it hasn't happened yet but who knows what the future holds. If I am not mistaken Abdi Iley threaten to activate the article during the unrest two years ago.

As for NFD, idk much but it's barren land.
somaliweyn would be possible if you guys had a national spirit like me that is almost dying for it

Nah I’ve always heard it used in relation to the cadcad zoom4lis
How so just cuz some somali ppl refer to those Arab decent it doesn't make it like tht name belong to them
xamar is Mogadishu if I say I from xamareans I am from Mogadishu
If I say I am California does tht make I own the label California some somali always refer xamar as Mogadishu

You claim you were born in Mogadishu yet you didn’t know that cad cads are called Reer xamars. FRAUDDDD
I am born in Mogadishu=xamar I I refer Mogadishu as xamar
Those are t Arab and should be refer as Arab somali ppl need to stop referring their city names to ppl
BTW isn't Baraawe city name 2
If I say I am from xamar it means Mogadishu

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I am born in Mogadishu=xamar I I refer Mogadishu as xamar
Those are t Arab and should be refer as Arab somali ppl need to stop referring their city names to ppl
BTW isn't Baraawe city name 2
If I say I am from xamar it means Mogadishu
What are you not understanding jacky boy? No ones denying that. We’re just telling you what they are called by Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts