Somaliweyn needs a capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is not adding up..
unnamed.gif

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Mogadishu is capital with a lot of attacks from al shabaab.
I propose a city that is safe for our government to grow and our economy
Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. You don’t think al shabaab will move to the new capital city and carry on attacks from there? Which they will do if that’s the case.

Mogadishu is capital with a lot of attacks from al shabaab.
I propose a city that is safe for our government to grow and our economy

Then the attacks will continue on that city. On top of that the new chosen capital will have to match the developments and opportunity and have resources allocated to accommodate Somaliweyne.

It has to be a city open to all clans. That is only the case in Xamar.

listen here kids almost all the countries in the world have moved there capital from big cities to smaller one that is more central and safer. I have nothing against Mogadishu to all the reer xamar that think i have.

a central capital will cause more unity between all the qabils. if we have Xamar as a capital the somalilanders aka isaaq will see it as the south/hawiye rules them and that they are in charge rather than if we central one.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
it's far more likely for Al-shabaab to be destroyed than the establishment of Somaliweyn
Establishment of Somaliweyn is possible in the future. Somali region in Ethiopia has the right to secede from Ethiopia tho it hasn't happened yet but who knows what the future holds. If I am not mistaken Abdi Iley threaten to activate the article during the unrest two years ago.

As for NFD, idk much but it's barren land.

Status
Not open for further replies.