Somalispot, not terrorist spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sahih International)
They hypocrites are apprehensive lest a surah be revealed about them, informing them of what is in their hearts. Say, "Mock [as you wish]; indeed, Allah will expose that which you fear."

-Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 64

(Sahih International)
And if you ask them, they will surely say, "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"

-Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 65

(Sahih International)
Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after your belief. If We pardon one faction of you - We will punish another faction because they were criminals.

-Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 66

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
"Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said : If a person says to his brother, O KAFIR (disbeliever) ! Then surely one of them is such. (i.e; Kafir) (Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 Book 73 Number 125)"

Hey guys, I don't know bro, but I wouldn't want to be a part of that wager.
Take it easy with the takfir claims brehs, these are huge claims to make.

Not calling anyone Salafis here in this thread, but they're usually the ones who throw out those accusations very very easily. Stay safe.

It's cause I call their bullshit out.
What bs
You're making fun of people using islam as a means for your joke and denigrating their race and during Ramadan nonetheless

This has nothing to do with Salafism. It's about your hateful and spiteful soul and your tendency to direct vitirol towards muslims

At best you're a munafiq

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
"Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said : If a person says to his brother, O KAFIR (disbeliever) ! Then surely one of them is such. (i.e; Kafir) (Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 Book 73 Number 125)"

Not calling anyone Salafis here in this thread, but they're usually the ones who throw out those accusations very very easily. Stay safe.

All I see is him attacking Muslims ninyahow, I might be wrong but I think it's fair to reach the conclusion of someone being gaal when all you observe is them attacking Muslims.

Brother I generally stay safe of making takfir

I don't even like calling ahmadiyya kaffir despite their status being clear but this has to stop sxb. We have people whose entire energy is directed towards spewing hate towards muslims and then calling anyone who calls their hypixrisy out as salafis and wahhabis.

It's a,dangerous dichotomy to put everyone into mutually exclusive categories of wahhabis and sensible people. In reality there are third (and 300th) categories of people who sincerely appreciate the Deen of Allah

Now ask yourself, would someone with belief in appreciation of sincerety towards and knowledge of Islam do what the op does?
If no then we agree
If yes then may Allah grant us understanding

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
What bs
You're making fun of people using islam as a means for your joke and denigrating their race and during Ramadan nonetheless

This has nothing to do with Salafism. It's about your hateful and spiteful soul and your tendency to direct vitirol towards muslims

At best you're a munafiq
Doqonyahow, I never actively bully salafis here, It's only when they make false claims about the Quran that I take action. All my claims I base on the Quran unlike certain sheegaad here.

"For those who have broken the unity of their faith and have become sects - thou hast nothing to do with them. Behold, their case rests with God: and in time He will make them understand what they were doing." Quran 6.159

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hands the Muslims are safe; and a Muhajir (Emigrant) is the one who refrains from what Allah has forbidden".

Doqonyahow, I never actively bully salafis here, It's only when they make false claims about the Quran that I take action. All my claims I base on the Quran unlike certain sheegaad here.

"For those who have broken the unity of their faith and have become sects - thou hast nothing to do with them. Behold, their case rests with God: and in time He will make them understand what they were doing." Quran 6.159
Akhi if you believe in islam then I sincerely apologize for calling you a kaffir

But how is you attacking salafis "Abu Irelandis" and people you disagree with any different in creating sects

You're showing spite hatried and vitirol for people who believe in Allah and His Messenger. It's not right wallahi and it's not fair and I am within my right for calling it out.

(Sahih International)
And they did not become divided until after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And if not for a word that preceded from your Lord [postponing the penalty] until a specified time, it would have been concluded between them. And indeed, those who were granted inheritance of the Scripture after them are, concerning it, in disquieting doubt.

-Sura Ash-Shura, Ayah 14

(Sahih International)
O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

-Sura Al-Hujurat, Ayah 11

(Sahih International)
The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy.

-Sura Al-Hujurat, Ayah 10

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Akhi if you believe in islam then I sincerely apologize for calling you a kaffir

But how is you attacking salafis "Abu Irelandis" and people you disagree with any different in creating sects

You're showing spite hatried and vitirol for people who believe in Allah and His Messenger. It's not right wallahi and it's not fair and I am within my right for calling it out.

(Sahih International)
And they did not become divided until after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And if not for a word that preceded from your Lord [postponing the penalty] until a specified time, it would have been concluded between them. And indeed, those who were granted inheritance of the Scripture after them are, concerning it, in disquieting doubt.

-Sura Ash-Shura, Ayah 14

(Sahih International)
O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

-Sura Al-Hujurat, Ayah 11
When people make false claims about the Quran and I correct them is apparently me attacking them. I am tired of these people lying about the Quran and adding their barbaric traditions into it as a way of justifying their ugly actions.

"If the sea were ink for the words of my Lord, the sea would run out before the words of my Lord run out, even if we were to supply the same amount of ink as a supplement." 18:109
God has no need for their barbaric hadith, we already have a hadith, the hadith of God, also known as the Quran.

"Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that it is sent down from your Lord in truth, so never be among the doubters." 6:144
This verse confirms that we don't need unauthentic hadith preached, as we have the word of God, and that God's hadith is fully detailed.

Also for the people who don't know much about this violent sect, here's a short run down: Wahabism/salafism considers itself to be the true Islam, all other forms of Islam is therefore false according to them. Secondly, since they believe that they are the only true form of Islam, they are on a holy quest to purify the religion from all other muslim influences, they do so through violence. Look at the middle east and somalia. If you're not a terrorist believe you get bombed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When people make false claims about the Quran and I correct them is apparently me attacking them. I am tired of these people lying about the Quran and adding their barbaric traditions into it as a way of justifying their ugly actions.

"If the sea were ink for the words of my Lord, the sea would run out before the words of my Lord run out, even if we were to supply the same amount of ink as a supplement." 18:109
God has no need for their barbaric hadith, we already have a hadith, the hadith of God, also known as the Quran.

"Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that it is sent down from your Lord in truth, so never be among the doubters." 6:144
This verse confirms that we don't need unauthentic hadith preached, as we have the word of God, and that God's hadith is fully detailed.

Also for the people who don't know much about this violent sect, here's a short run down: Wahabism/salafism considers itself to be the true Islam, all other forms of Islam is therefore false according to them. Secondly, since they believe that they are the only true form of Islam, they are on a holy quest to purify the religion from all other muslim influences, they do so through violence. Look at the middle east and somalia. If you're not a terrorist believe you get bombed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brother may Allah grant us understanding

If you feel that your method is consistent with the revelation of Allah and the character of muhammad mustafa then go ahead

In any case, I advise you to know that we live in a time of competing agendas, ignorance of islam, and roaming droves of satanists.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Brother may Allah grant us understanding

If you feel that your method is consistent with the revelation of Allah and the character of muhammad mustafa then go ahead

In any case, I advise you to know that we live in a time of competing agendas, ignorance of islam, and roaming droves of satanists.
Ameen, and that's also why we should report extremists to the government, whether they be family or not. I am very sad that people don't bother to read the Quran for themselves instead of listening to others, inshallah that changes.

Happy ramadan saxib.

(Sahih International)
O you who have believed, do not take the disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do you wish to give Allah against yourselves a clear case?

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 144

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts