Somalispot, not terrorist spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Al-Wahhab appears a third time in the Qur'an in Surah Saad in dual form Al-Azeez Al-Wahhab - He is powerful and is able to gift. ... Therefore, we should use the name of Allah Al-Wahhab to ask for the greatest and highest of all things because Al-Wahhab may open up that door, especially in spiritual and family blessings.”

Respect the name of Allah

Wallahi I can’t stand Salafis/Wahabis. Keep your nasty extremist cult away from Somalia :farole:

Wear hijab naaya I mean full hijab no wearing jeans it's haram no listening to music it's haram no touching men it's Haram no hugging men it's haram no smoking shisha it's Haram you are calling the scholars extremist islam is not created to please u follow it or abandon it !!!!!

Wear hijab naaya I mean full hijab no wearing jeans it's haram no listening to music it's haram no touching men it's Haram no hugging men it's haram no smoking shisha it's Haram you are calling the scholars extremist islam is not created to please u follow it or abandon it !!!!!

Wft dude :gucciwhat:
I’ve seen your posts on this site, you are a disgusting man who really has a thing against women. Don’t reply to my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending