Somalispot Match Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
:mjcry: But there's so many Faraxs on Sspot that feel unloved. They are stray puppies (a little puggish). If I don't save them they will remain lonely until they are finally deposited in an incinerator (due to overcrowding).

@TooMacaan who will carry on my good work if I'm matched up?
:cosbyhmm:Who says your selfless work needs to stop? I'm sure @Ferrari would be understanding if you explained the situation; he doesn't strike me as the jealous type. It's simply a matter of how you pitch it...
Rescuing Somali males, from a future fate of low self-esteem and inceldom, is a matter of utmost nationalistic duty :fittytousand:,

...what kind of patriot can argue with that?!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:cosbyhmm:Who says your selfless work needs to stop? I'm sure @Ferrari would be understanding if you explained the situation; he doesn't strike me as the jealous type. It's simply a matter of how you pitch it...
Rescuing Somali males, from a future fate of low self-esteem and inceldom, is a matter of utmost nationalistic duty :fittytousand:,

...what kind of patriot can argue with that?!

:fittytousand: I cannot be conquered until my 35th birthday. I'm giving these Faraxs my good reproductive years. I signed a Ulysses contract in blood so I don't have much of a choice till, then.:siilaanyosmile:I have a feeling my stock will be threw the roof. No offense @Ferrari but you'll be potbelled and hairless by then.

TooMacaan

VIP
@TooMacaan Who or what is Inactive? Is that a joke about my age? Does inactive = Bidaar will be dead soon? Unbelievable. I have fought so many years for young people's rights - the right to smoke and drink and f*ck at sixteen. I even lobbied my Somali MPs to lower the age of voting to thirteen, but to what end? Now I've got millenials placing bets on how long I've got till I kick the bucket. So much evil in this world. I pray Allah avenges me.

:notsureif::notsureif::notsureif:

@Mad Mullah is not me lol iam TheMadMullah Or @TooMacaan thought that was me

Btw @Jjero is too ratchet for me :pachah1:i dont like vibes
Lol soz, yh I meant you.

She's not rachet, she just appreciates Abu Tyrone.
You guys would make the perfect couple, Miguel:gaasdrink:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Any thread to do with matching people seems to be a success, is there a demand for match.com in our community? Someone should think about creating one:sass1:

TooMacaan

VIP
@TooMacaan I'm extremely hurt rn. No one has ever offended me this much in SSPOT :kendrickcry::mjcry::mjcry:
corny manga title will be: "'You're not Alpha !' @YoungFarah shows @FarahAbdi who's really boss..."
45e9266f01d73296979b189a18c0e9db--couples-anime-story-board.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending