Somalispot Match Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
What does it say, when a non-native speaks more clearly than you do? That was a rhetorical question, if you misunderstood your own language :gaasdrink:
Naa dont try to outsmart me you androygous dyke. I got it. naa i live in africa and never lived in english speaking country, this is all i picked up from banging dhaqan celis naago. what do you expect me to speak? the queens english :susp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naa dont try to outsmart me you androygous dyke. I got it. naa i live in africa and never lived in english speaking country, this is all i picked up from banging dhaqan celis naago. what do you expect me to speak? the queens english :susp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last sunday, Robert did a fine job but he ran out of batteries. :liberaltears:

Sorry, I thought you was reer Khaasaroo fish and chips, pardon me. :gucciwhat:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I ain't done that by a mistake. I don't knowz if yuz noticed but I use alot of slang.
Sure. i believe you since you are an advokat :ulyin:

You havent answered my questions. you seem you are in a break from ur busy schedule. Did u try to get lucky? srs

Sure. i believe you since you are an advokat :ulyin:

You havent answered my questions. you seem you are in a break from ur busy schedule. Did u try to get lucky? srs

Nope, I got a day off tomorow to do home-work, that is the 5 hours compared to the 15 hours I put in. I gonna get lucky with mr.sleep, pray for me y'all. :ohdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts