Odeg

Gedo
Say no to racism
best-friend-quotes-sad-sad-bit-true-Favim.com-3413779.gif

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
:wow1:

now its ur turn to graduate :mjohreally:

You got so much to learn my little savage. You already broke rule number 1 of savage club, never talk about savage stuff among no savages.
You fail me young grasshopper!:mindblown: * Slaps Tramo is the face and walk away heartbroken*:kendrickcry:

Seoul

. . .
Lmaooooo nigga I made it

Fr though bisinka they violated us :deadosama::cosbyhmm:
Loool guuurrrllll we made it.

kingsley-dancing-o.gif

Their blood is boiling at the fact that no one wants their san balaaran and jay z crusty lipped adoons. They're crying and calling us irrelevant lol but yet they've taken the time to join and post essays on here.

Take TLR seriously brehs. :cryinglaughsmiley:

More than half are white folks masquerading as black and promoting every single negative stereotype of AAs while the remaining minority are the black equivalents of reddit mra fedora types who claim to be #HOH and the intellectual disciples of some Jamaican lame in Canada who created the 'GMB' movement. :axvmm9o:

Most AAs dont even know what Somalis are in the real world.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Take TLR seriously brehs. :cryinglaughsmiley:

More than half are white folks masquerading as black and promoting every single negative stereotype of AAs while the remaining minority are the black equivalents of reddit mra fedora types who claim to be #HOH and the intellectual disciples of some Jamaican lame in Canada who created the 'GMB' movement. :axvmm9o:

Most AAs dont even know what Somalis are in the real world.
Reincaf is getting married tho that's funny part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending