Somalispot character suffering from Bi Polar Personality disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Make a thread or go to your local pub and join in the st pats festivities

Itstaqfurulaaah pub huh????? Gurl if i drunk.....i would be dead quickly not from alcohol consumption what will come out of my mouth. I have a away of getting to people deep skin, the get mad at me from what i observed, i usally reveal their souls and they start crying and say why did u ??? If i drink my filter will be bad. I will be a danger to society!

Itstaqfurulaaah pub huh????? Gurl if i drunk.....i would be dead quickly not from alcohol consumption what will come out of my mouth. I have a away of getting to people deep skin, the get mad at me from what i observed, i usally reveal their souls and they start crying and say why did u ??? If i drink my filter will be bad. I will be a danger to society!
Hmm how do you know what you’ll do if you’re drunk :ulyin:
Istaqfurullah :bell:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hmm how do you know what you’ll do if you’re drunk :ulyin:
Istaqfurullah :bell:

Idil Cadeey

Gurl if i unleash my observation on people do u think i will spare observation on what i am capable of ? It is not secret alcohol makes u not filter and reveal the real U. My brain in observation 24/7. Sometimes i figure peoples secrets before they do themselves and i hate it, because i cant keep a secret

Idil Cadeey

Gurl if i unleash my observation on people do u think i will spare observation on what i am capable of ? It is not secret alcohol makes u not filter and reveal the real U. My brain in observation 24/7. Sometimes i figure peoples secrets before they do themselves and i hate it, because i cant keep a secret
Is that so?
:ohreally::win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts