Somalispot character suffering from Bi Polar Personality disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Exposing myself? You're saying i'm jim :farmajoyaab:
Let's take it to this thread- other one isn't the right place to discuss this. Anyways, you're one of those "female" accs I was referring to earlier...I know I know you but don't know exactly who 100%. You're most likely the same person as Jim, but also an alt,-- this isn't your main acc.
The main acc is an OG.

Let's take it to this thread- other one isn't the right place to discuss this. Anyways, you're one of those "female" accs I was referring to earlier...I know I know you but don't know exactly who 100%. You're most likely the same person as Jim, but also an alt,-- this isn't your main acc.
The main acc is an OG.
OMG IS ANAB A TROLL, is she Jim :kanyehmm:

Let's take it to this thread- other one isn't the right place to discuss this. Anyways, you're one of those "female" accs I was referring to earlier...I know I know you but don't know exactly who. You're most likely the same person as Jim, but also an alt-- this isn't your main acc.
The main acc is an OG.

:noneck::noneck:

Wallahi billahi I have never had an account on here before . Kulaha I know you. Naa jidka ku dhac dameer yahay. I've never spoken to you on here before. Xoolo fooqol xoolo

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:noneck::noneck:

Wallahi billahi I have never had an account on here before . Kulaha I know you. Naa jidka ku dhac dameer yahay. I've never spoken to you on here before. Xoolo fooqol xoolo
Not 10 minutes ago you were laughing at me and thought you had me in a corner but look what's happening now. Now that's what I call karma. :hemad:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Didn't you accuse me out of the blue of being bipolar just recently? So i assume this sspot character is me?

You still haven't explained what all that was about. What's with people on this forum confusing me with others. First @sophisticate, now this habaryar. :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending