Somalispot character suffering from Bi Polar Personality disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cant really say which character or character(s) who is suffering from this multiple personality disorder stemming from childhood trauma of sexual molestation. This individual logs into a different name every time and acts totally unlike the rest of other names. Very fascinating i must say

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Cant really say which character or character(s) who is suffering from this multiple personality disorder stemming from childhood trauma of sexual molestation. This individual logs into a different name every time and acts totally unlike the rest of other names. Very fascinating i must say

Most interesting, do keep us updated Sire. Aah the science of deduction, quite amusing. Hope it isn’t me...ohohohoho

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaahi that Macaalin dhuksi molester of Maria Maria is such a monster!

TooMacaan

VIP
I always thought these new "female" users were trolls I don't wanna say names but the ogs know who they are
The women pretending to be men is nothing new...that's been happening for quite some time (& [usually] without malicious intent {{ALTHOUGH- I noticed this one real female, ~a week ago, who uses her male acc. to live out racist fantasies:ftw9nwa:}})...but yh, this recent wave of "females" is something else:icon lol:-- I think it's possible they're actual females but they also feel very familiar...hmm.

Anyways, I wonder if Endriam/Amira is back yet- I kinda miss him/her..:browtf:.

Lol, the person I was specifically referring to isn't you- if that's what you're getting at. Although I do find your posts amusing as well...it's kinda old news that you're previous poster who suffers from MPD:ulyin:.

I'd tell you but, tbh, if I elaborated any further you'd figure out who she is >.<

kkk You've given the game away already. It couldn't be more obvious who it is wallahi :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending