SomaliSpot BFF and Enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wow I didn’t know this

Are you saying the other MJs and are not truly part of the higher IQ master race and are merely just imposters, with benadari and other langaab ancestors. I wonder what @Reiko @Abdalla @government and @Karim think now that they’ve joined us lower cast folks who weren’t blessed with the majestic puntland genetics.

Loooool

Sis he can’t sit with us. He’s not from Puntland that’s why he seething and cursing us...

Muji

VIP
no, I don't believe in interclass love anymore

Kodeen walal you joined my list of men I avoid when you confirmed your cousin was a dead beat and that you let some cadan chick who kisses her dog in the mouth rinse your pockets like you were an ATM machine. The only way I would get with you is if I don’t have to touch you and you pay for my phone bills. Otherwise take care walal.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Walal I’m not trying to create division in the mighty MJ abode, I just wanted to know why you was the outcast and they never rallied around you like they did with their own.

I once called @government a Arab bootyclapper and my DMs were going off and was given 5 minutes to delete my message and apologise, whereas with you, people can insult you with impunity. Why is that walal :bell:if you are one of us lower class Somalis we are happy to accept you with open arms
In the words of the designer connoisseur fendi bag idoliser material girl in a material world i only know how to cook eggs and my nails are more important than life, the type to forget her child in his pram while shes window shopping and rushes into the store hoping to get a bargain leaving her child @Reiko ”I respect cognitive dissonance cause when it comes to his hatrade he does not discriminate” kkkk

Gibiin-Udug

When will your crusade against muslim women attire end i already know lucidear has a receipt for your soul in exchange for a pair of designer high heels
I uplift my Muslim sister’s while you spend time trying to torture them by calling them names. You’re the same guy that wants women to submit to you while you spend one night stands with strippers and spend your money on Russian vodka...

We are not on the same level... I’m a pure Puntite while your family don’t even own a property in Puntland!!! What have you done for Puntland?

Neef daqaya ba tahay, you’re jealous of @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman because he’s respected while you’re the laughing cow...

Iska amus and take your word diarrhea somewhere else...

Kiss the ring ...

Kodeen walal you joined my list of men I avoid when you confirmed your cousin was a dead beat and that you let some cadan chick who kisses her dog in the mouth rinse your pockets like you were an ATM machine. The only way I would get with you is if I don’t have to touch you and you pay for my phone bills. Otherwise take care walal.

LOW. It was worth anyway, I swear.

Gibiin-Udug

LOooooooooooool

He probably smells like a wet dog lmfao..

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I uplift my Muslim sister’s while you spend time trying to torture them by calling them names. You’re the same guy that wants women to submit to you while you spend one night stands with strippers and spend your money on Russian vodka...

We are not on the same level... I’m a pure Puntite while your family don’t even own a property in Puntland!!! What have you done for Puntland?

Neef daqaya ba tahay, you’re jealous of @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman because he’s respected while you’re the laughing cow...

Iska amus and take your word diarrhea somewhere else...

Kiss the ring ...
Just ignore the neef sis

Muji

VIP
Have ever sniffed apple-scented blonde hair? Thick and long like a groomed horse's mane. You can't judge until you do.

@Reiko kindly tell this fool that the kind of cadan girls that get with third world Somali refugees are not the strawberry blonde ones. It’s usually the ones who’s knickers smell like a CSI crime scene and have been passed around like a joint.

@Reiko kindly tell this fool that the kind of cadan girls that get with third world Somali refugees are not the strawberry blonde ones. It’s usually the ones who’s knickers smell like a CSI crime scene and have been passed around like a joint.

I'm not a refugee. You are exposing yourself here.

I am from the poor background here, why do you think I said interclass? I am more than comfortable with becky from the block.

Like I said, it was worth it. Waking up in the morning singing Ophelia to myself and air piano-ing.

Oh Ophelia heaven help the fool who falls in love
Oh-oooooh, got a lil paycheck, I got big plans and you gotta move

Ps sis what's with the fixation on her race? I don't see colour

:kanyehmm:

Gibiin-Udug

She probably ate apple pie and he smelled it. We all know the only white women Somali men pull are 300 lbs white trash druggies...

She probably ate apple pie and he smelled it. We all know the only white women Somali men pull are 300 lbs white trash druggies...

Where do you think your husband is right now? Thick white women have bomb pussy and that makes you uncomfortable

Muji

VIP
Nah, you’re dealing white trash women...

Oink oink

Somali men only get the white women that white men AND black men don’t want. The twice discarded.

By the time the farax gets a sip of the double backwash the juice is sour and has been diluted beyond processing..I won’t go in to further detail sis

Gibiin-Udug

Somali men only get the white women that white men AND black men don’t want. The twice discarded.

By the time the farax gets a sip of the double backwash the juice is sour and has been diluted beyond processing..I won’t go in to further detail sis
Looooooooooooool

Nah, you’re dealing white trash women...

Oink oink

This intense animosity :gucciwhat:

Kodeen only entertains white women that look like they don't date niggas. Like partynextdoor said, she don't f*ck with many niggas, she dont f*ck with any niggas

Muji

VIP
I'm not a refugee. You are exposing yourself here.

I am from the poor background here, why do you think I said interclass? I am more than comfortable with becky from the block.

Like I said, it was worth it. Waking up in the morning singing Ophelia to myself and air piano-ing.

Oh Ophelia heaven help the fool who falls in love
Oh-oooooh, got a lil paycheck, I got big plans and you gotta move

Ps sis what's with the fixation on her race? I don't see colour

:kanyehmm:

It doesn’t matter whether you were a refugee or not. That thing is generational unless you are one of the many Somalis here who came to Cardiff in the 1960s as a sailor LOL we seem to have a lot of those here.

You were the same farax who was crying because he had to pick up the tab for Nando’s something even your local roadman can do. Send me your address walal so you can use my Nando’s card for the discount. UK gajo indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending