SomaliSpot BFF and Enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would invite @Basra over for tea and english biscuits, what do you say @Basra ? As crazy as she is, I feel she is an avid reader of classical novels

I rather prefer English cakes than biscuits if you dont mind love. Thanks. Invitation accepted. I would like to sit in the seating next to the exit door in case it is necessary.

Muji

VIP
My lil cousin 15 playing football and watching anime, while you're scheming and plotting against him, and he has no clue. My god, Faaraxs never stood a chance

:faysalwtf:

Ashys haven’t been roasted in a while

I hope you’re enjoying your break

Ashys haven’t been roasted in a while

I hope you’re enjoying your break

2019 is the chinese year of foot on hoes' necks!!!!!!

@ me anywhere and any time abayo. I got a indirect marriage proposal just hours ago so I'm feeling myself. I'm rockin a scorch the earth policy

Ps I still need a side piece if you want to do anything with that information abayo

@ me anywhere and any time abayo. I got a indirect marriage proposal just hours ago so I'm feeling myself. I'm rockin a scorch the earth policy

Ps I still need a side piece if you want to do anything with that information abayo
Laandhere. So you going to except

Muji

VIP

It’s actually the years of the pig hence why I decided I would leave you and your friends alone

As for your side chick proposal, you didn’t even make the cut to be one of my farax minions, @Abdalla took your spot.

Last edited:
It’s actually the years of the pig hence why I decided I would leave you and your friends alone

As for your side chick proposal, you didn’t even make the cut to be one of my farax minions, @Abdalla took your spot.

you're not even going to ask me about my potential marriage

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol I noticed the MJs @Abdalla @government @Crow and @Reiko are close but @Cognitivedissonance is the black sheep

@Cognitivedissonance are you half haber gedir warya? What’s going on?
A long time ago there was a disagreement between two cousins one being a king boqor cismaan and his cousin kenadiid.

The king boqor cismaan cousin kenadiid left his cousin boqor cismaan kingdom and went to hobyo to start his own sultanate namely the sultanate of hobyo its leader and suldaan was suldaan kenadiid.

Likewise i have started my own sultanate:rejoice:

I am of pure blood both mother and father are boqortooyo and theres mixed raced mongrels like @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman who is half caste who is against the divine law shariah whos from cabudwaaq still worshipping the pagan somali deity the cow god cabud means worship and waaq is the pagan cow sky thingy thing, now tell me how i can get along with such muts? The most sublime forbid.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer if i had power over reiko i would put her in a jilbaab even when she dies i would bury her in a jilbaab no humanbeing should ever be put in a position to see the xaasidnimo, narcissistic, cadownimo illahay hanaga hijaabo sharkeeda ilahay hanagaa qabto illahay oo weyn oo waxid ba ka magaan galneey yaaahuu dheh Medusa

Reiko despises the jilbaab more than ayan hersi she even was in favour of banning the jilbaab the islamic attire in her area Minneapolis, i find that repugnant to say the least what business does she have interfering in a woman and her worship to her master Allah the most benevolent the most merciful reiko waa cadowga ummada muslimka ah

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
A long time ago there was a disagreement between two cousins one being a king boqor cismaan and his cousin kenadiid.

The king boqor cismaan cousin kenadiid left his cousin boqor cismaan kingdom and went to hobyo to start his own sultanate namely the sultanate of hobyo its leader and suldaan was suldaan kenadiid.

Likewise i have started my own sultanate:rejoice:

I am of pure blood both mother and father are boqortooyo and theres mixed raced mongrels like @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman who is half caste who is against the divine law shariah whos from cabudwaaq still worshipping the pagan somali deity the cow god cabud means worship and waaq is the pagan cow sky thingy thing, now tell me how i can get along with such muts? The most sublime forbid.

Wow I didn’t know this

Are you saying the other MJs and are not truly part of the higher IQ master race and are merely just imposters, with benadari and other langaab ancestors. I wonder what @Reiko @Abdalla @government and @Karim think now that they’ve joined us lower cast folks who weren’t blessed with the majestic puntland genetics.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wow I didn’t know this

Are you saying the other MJs and are not truly part of the higher IQ master race and are merely just imposters, with benadari and other langaab ancestors. I wonder what @Reiko @Abdalla @government and @Karim think now that they’ve joined us lower cast folks who weren’t blessed with the majestic puntland genetics.
I said @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman shii why you @ the others kkk i know fir sure he is half ajnabi from gedo he is not pure blood he is mixed race mut with no loyalty to nobody

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer if i had power over reiko i would put her in a jilbaab even when she dies i would bury her in a jilbaab no humanbeing should ever be put in a position to see the xaasidnimo, narcissistic, cadownimo illahay hanaga hijaabo sharkeeda ilahay hanagaa qabto illahay oo weyn oo waxid ba ka magaan galneey yaaahuu dheh Medusa

Reiko despises the jilbaab more than ayan hersi she even was in favour of banning the jilbaab the islamic attire in her area Minneapolis, i find that repugnant to say the least what business does she have interfering in a woman and her worship to her master Allah the most benevolent the most merciful reiko waa cadowga ummada muslimka ah
Will the prayers of an alcoholic be accepted?

Muji

VIP
I said @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman shii why you @ the others kkk i know fir sure he is half ajnabi from gedo he is not pure blood he is mixed race mut with no loyalty to nobody

Walal I’m not trying to create division in the mighty MJ abode, I just wanted to know why you was the outcast and they never rallied around you like they did with their own.

I once called @government a Arab bootyclapper and my DMs were going off and was given 5 minutes to delete my message and apologise, whereas with you, people can insult you with impunity. Why is that walal :bell:if you are one of us lower class Somalis we are happy to accept you with open arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts