SomaliSpot BFF and Enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I would hang out with my Puntland gang, gang, they all know who they are, braaaaap big up, well except for @Cognitivedissonance I would get a restraining order against him.

I would also hang out with my @sophisticate @Knowles @Gambar @Saalax Bidaar @Mercury @nine @Mckenzie [USER=2363]@government

I feel like these people would give me a headache after 20 mins of hanging out with them @Basra @R.Kelly

@xalimathe6 also, I don't know why we drifted apart these days but she was my sspot homie, I miss you siiiiiiis. Don't let FKD and ashy Abdis come in between us you my nigga, my nigga... :friendhug:

Actually I'm dedicating this song to all the people I mentioned...

My Puntland crew :it0tdo8:

[/USER]

Lol I noticed the MJs @Abdalla @government @Crow and @Reiko are close but @Cognitivedissonance is the black sheep

@Cognitivedissonance are you half haber gedir warya? What’s going on?

Muji

VIP
For a second, I was actually like that was nice comment but then I read the rest of the sentence.

I think I speak for both @Mckenzie and myself when I say you don't"t make our top 3 sspot females :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

You don’t speak for @Mckenzie trust me :banderas:

What’s wrong with you faraxs you flaunt your wealth and get angry when a woman notices :comeon:

You don’t speak for @Mckenzie trust me :banderas:

What’s wrong with you faraxs you flaunt your wealth and get angry when a woman notices :comeon:

I have realised that going on a date with a gold digger is like a girl going on a date with a dude who really wants sex from her.

She is trying to bat his sexual questions and hands away and he is trying to turn the attention away from his number of cars and watches. Just a mess.

Muji

VIP
I have realised that going on a date with a gold digger is like a girl going on a date with a dude who really wants sex from her.

She is trying to bat his sexual questions and hands away and he is trying to turn the attention away from his number of cars and watches. Just a mess.

It’s the perfect comparison tbh

“What are you going to buy me for my birthday”

Solicits the same anxiety as

“Send me a picture babe”

I don’t know but he told me he inherited some farms in Somalia in 1991. Not sure how.
Since 1991?

1) Is he old?

2) If he isn't old and the farms were being worked since 1991 then his uncles need to cut the young buck a fat cheque when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts