Somalis worshipped Almaqah not Waaq [THEORY]

Someone who doesn't know Gilgamesh has no right to be talking about intellect.

Think twice before you say something stupid as Isaaq being made up of Dir/Darod/Hawiye if you want to be taken serious.

Isaq is no different from other Somali clans and the same blood runs through them ALL. The gist of what I said basically. Contrary to what you presented earlier in your drive to separate Somalis who are really the same in all aspects.

Ask people here who did DNA testing on 23andme. Isaq members there HAVE two RESULTS= Dir DNA or Rest of Somali clans DNA, hence what I said. Clans formed over time and alliances amongst them were formed based on marriage and proximity of location, Somalis would not be this numerous if they weren't intermarrying and expanding their blood that way.

We are the only ethnic group that remains homogenous and who they were forever and Isaqs are part of that Unique ethnicity.

Someone who doesn't know Gilgamesh has no right to be talking about intellect.

Think twice before you say something stupid as Isaaq being made up of Dir/Darod/Hawiye if you want to be taken serious.

simply not knowing something because you've never come across it has nothing to do with a persons intellect

Isaq is no different from other Somali clans and the same blood runs through them ALL. The gist of what I said basically. Contrary to what you presented earlier in your drive to separate Somalis who are really the same in all aspects.

Ask people here who did DNA testing on 23andme. Isaq members there HAVE two RESULTS= Dir DNA or Rest of Somali clans DNA, hence what I said. Clans formed over time and alliances amongst them were formed based on marriage and proximity of location, Somalis would not be this numerous if they weren't intermarrying and expanding their blood that way.

We are the only ethnic group that remains purely who they are today and Isaqs are part of that Unique ethnicity.

No such thing as "Dir DNA" or "Hawiye DNA" or "Darood DNA". You act like the the progenitor of the haplogroups went by clan names.

I'm not denying clan formed through alliances and incorporation over time and only a segment are true

descendants but you can't say we are part hawiye or darood without evidence. No clan has a monolopy over a haplogroup.

Last edited:
Stop reading homoerotic tumblr blogs ayeeyo. There was nothing of that sort between them, it was completely platonic.
platonic Kkkkkkk! You have weird choice of names from your previous name "the under taker" to Gilgamesh broken back mountain of Iraq kkkkkk

platonic Kkkkkkk! You have weird choice of names from your previous name "the under taker" to Gilgamesh broken back mountain of Iraq kkkkkk

If I change my name to Canuck2 will you also try to connect that to your perverted homo fantasies? :icon lol:

TooMacaan

VIP
@embarassing @InfoMatic Nah, it's all good. Although my response was directed at you both, I wasn't offended by either of you...I just dislike my views being misinterpreted so I thought I'd give one last clarification. The only hostile situation was already dealt with in the manner it deserved. Nice talking to you guys as well.

No such thing as "Dir DNA" or "Hawiye DNA" or "Darood DNA". You act like the the progenitor of the haplogroups went by clan names.

I'm not denying clan formed through alliances and incorporation over time and only a segment are true

descendants but you can't say we are part hawiye or darood without evidence. No clan has a monolopy over a haplogroup.

Clans are distinct today but similar in blood and origin. Basically, a Somali is a Somali first before they are their respective clan. We are recognized as Somalis by Somalis at the first sight regardless of what clan we hail from when we meet each other somewhere. Just by the looks we have. Clan is secondary identity which is not that important. Clan is not ethnicity but Somali is.

We are the only ethnic group that remains homogenous and who they were forever and Isaqs are part of that Unique ethnicity.
:what1:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
So is that Almaqah/moon god symbol the origin of the same crescent symbol...that modern day Muslims continue to use on their Moseques and flags???
And if so, why are the Abrahamic religions (in general) still so heavily influenced by paganism?

The moon crescent symbol was an invention of the Turks. It only became prevalent during the Ottoman era. The only significance the crescent has is that Muslims use he lunar calendar. The moon god theory has been debunked long time ago.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't need to be Professor Robert Langdon to know that crescent stands for eid and end of Ramadan. Muslim people are watching the skies all night to see the crescent.

Eid al-Fitr 2017: Crescent moon sighting of the month of Shawwal will mark the end of Ramadan
This year the moon is expected to be visible on Saturday, 24 June.
  • kabita-maharana.jpg

By Kabita MaharanaUpdated June 24, 2017 07:42 BST

eid-al-fitr-moon-sighting.jpg

The sighting of the crescent moon marks the beginning of festivities with Eid al-FitrGetty
Muslims around the world are eagerly waiting to celebrate Eid al-Fitr that marks the end of Ramadan. The festivities will start after the crescent moon is viewed, marking the beginning of Shawwal, the 10th month of the Islamic lunar calendar.

Muslim countries have formed specific committees to sight the crescent moon to end the month of Ramadan and begin Eid celebration. This year the moon is expected to be visible on Saturday 24 June. However, the celebration varies from country to country, depending on the appearance of the moon.

Eid al-Fitr 2017: When does Eid start and Ramadan end?
A website, which follows scientific methods to confirm the moon sighting, claims that there is a "good possibility of sighting in Peru, Ecuador, Hawaii and Polynesian Islands" on 24 June.

Why advertise with us
Asian countries may have to wait for one more day to begin the festivities as astronomers predict that the moon will be not be visible in most part of the continent.

The Supreme Court in Saudi Arabia has called all the Muslims of the kingdom to look towards the sky and report the sighting of the first moon of Shawwal.

During the month of Ramadan, Muslims abstain from food, drinking, smoking and engaging in sexual pleasures from dawn to dusk. Considered one of the five pillars of Islam, devotees immerse themselves in prayers and charity during the holy month.

eid-al-fitr-moon-sighting.jpg

The Supreme Court in Saudi Arabia has called all the Muslims of the kingdom to look towards the sky and report the sighting of the first moon of Shawwal.Getty
Eid in UK: According to a UK-based website dedicated to moon sighting: "The crescent visibility map below for Shawwal 1438 shows that moon will be born on 24 June 2017 at 02:31 GMT/UT, but it will not be visible by the naked-eye anywhere in the UK/Morocco region on that date."

Why advertise with us
The website has also warned that the moon may not be visible from Middle East to West Africa and urged Muslims to not to fall prey to false alarms. The moon, however, will be visible around the world on Sunday 25 June.

To commemorate the occasion, Muslims wear new clothes, and start the day with a morning prayer. The festivities last for almost three days and people take part in the celebration by greeting each other "Eid Mubarak".
:dead:

This chick is dumb how isn't the crescent moon a pagan symbol? It hasn't got anything to do with Islam & placing that on top of mosques is commiting shirk associating partners with Allah that xabeshi chick is on point she knows what she's talking about unlike you.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed

This chick is dumb how isn't the crescent moon a pagan symbol? It hasn't got anything to do with Islam & placing that on top of mosques is commiting shirk associating partners with Allah that xabeshi chick is on point she knows what she's talking about unlike you.

It's only symbolic of the fact that it's used in the calendar. That's all. Nothing more to it.

It is symbol of ending the Ramadan and celebrations of EId, you are inherited jour mum's stupid brain.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It is symbol of ending the Ramadan and celebrations of EId, you are inherited jour mum's stupid brain.
May Allah bless your mother it's a shame the xabeshi girl is more intelligent than you so let's not argue and bring forth your evidence from the Quran or the sunnah abaayo macaan sonkoray malabay

Where in the Quran does or sunnah does it say we should place crescent moon over our places of worship mosques

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's only symbolic of the fact that it's used in the calendar. That's all. Nothing more to it.
Where in the Quran or the sunnah does it say we should have a crescent moon over a mosque, please bring forth your evidence so I may stand corrected.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Where in the Quran or the sunnah does it say we should have a crescent moon over a mosque, please bring forth your evidence so I may stand corrected.

It doesn't.

It's just symbolic, thats all. Since the Ottomans controlled most of the Muslim World, everyone else follows suit.

Trending