Somalis who think they are Arabs

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Every Somali calls themselves Somali but there's those Arab wannabe coons who want to be accepted in Arab society:lolbron:

Walahi It's true Somali is used as an insult by Egyptians.

You've heard it from me.

11:43

Lmao egyptians actually do that in Egypt?
Its like when a loser tries to find someone worse than them to make themselves feel better. Hear it from me, being called an egyptian is an insult in arab countries. Masri masri. Is a slur not somali. I've seen egyptians get into fights because they were called masri which just means egyptian. If you ever go to gulf arab countries try saying ya masri to anyone. Watch them get offended. Sometimes egyptians themselves say dont call me that.

Ironically Egyptians use "Somali" as an insult the most.
Yeah that's really ironic. But its a form of a circlejerk in their country. They don't try that shit in gulf countries cause there is no one to make them feel better about themselves and they will just get ridiculed again.

Nearly all Arab countries were conquered and invaded at one point. Like Levantine Arabs,Berber Arabs,Egyptian Arabs,Sudanese Arabs even some gulf Arabs.

We’re geographically very close to the Arab world and the only reason we didn’t become Arabized was because our ancestors were warriors. We should be proud we’ve kept our rich language and culture.

Tbh the only reason Somalia was not arabized was because it was useless land.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tbh the only reason Somalia was not arabized was because it was useless land.
Yeah, more useless than libya, morocco and algeria right :bell:

If anything Somalia would be one of the best places to conquer for the arabic empire, since it's one of the doors into the mediterranean sea.

Invader

they can say whatever they want to make themselfs feel better about their own shithole
Our houses aren't filled with garbage.

I can guarantee I would live in Mogadishu over Cairo.

Cairo is a sweltering shithole full of rabbit cages people call homes:heh:

Invader

There are Somali tribes that are Arab in origin though.
yes there are but they aren't Arab. We are Cushites not Semites :mjlol:

We have heavily mixed with the Dir. So do you have the right to claim Arab if it's a tiny fraction of your heritage.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
yes there are but they aren't Arab. We are Cushites not Semites :mjlol:

We have heavily mixed with the Dir. So do you have the right to claim Arab if it's a tiny fraction of your heritage.
these niggas funny they wanna claim arab jizz from so far long ago that it ain't even popping up on 23 and me its like when xarrophia royals claims to be related of queen eester and a jew 3000 years ago :russ:

They’re better than those who identify with Madows, we have more in common with Arabs than a fufu from West Africa or an AA hoodrat from brooklyn.

A lot of West Africans and AAs are muslims. We have the most in common with Ethiopians by your logic should we start claiming them too? Just admit you're a hairy @ss licking c00n or an Arab and go.

Trending

Latest posts