Somalis who think they are Arabs

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
It’s rare Somalis claim arabs. It’s just a stick some of these madow lovers like to beat with us cause we don’t identify with madow and get involved in sjw victim mentality
Saxiib I neither love madows nor do I identify with the sjw victim mentality. You'd have to be lying or in denial to say there aren't dusty fobs claiming they're descended from the prophet or some other important Arab guy and they're arabs too.

Shits embarrassing, at least the madow crap makes some sense but this is just stupid. You ever seen a Indian claiming they're Japanese and thought it's normal? No they'd be delusional or crazy.

Saxiib I neither love madows nor do I identify with the sjw victim mentality. You'd have to be lying or in denial to say there aren't dusty fobs claiming they're descended from the prophet or some other important Arab guy and they're arabs too.

Shits embarrassing, at least the madow crap makes some sense but this is just stupid. You ever seen a Indian claiming they're Japanese and thought it's normal? No they'd be delusional or crazy.
That's fine, many groups claim descent from the prophet or another religious figure.

Millions of Indians claim descent from the prophet.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast

Fobs aren't annoying tbh, they stick to Somali content/social media. They also aren't the ones spamming us all this "cushitic" bs and go out of their way to scream how they aren't arabs when no one asked. Western Somalis are extremely loud and attention seeking. That is more embarrassing imo

Yukon_Niner

VIP
That's fine, many groups claim descent from the prophet or another religious figure.

Millions of Indians claim descent from the prophet.
Saxiib millions of Indians shit in streets, emulating them probably means you're doing something wrong.
Fobs aren't annoying tbh, they stick to Somali content/social media. They also aren't the ones spamming us all this "cushitic" bs and go out of their way to scream how they aren't arabs. Western Somalis are extremely loud and attention seeking.
One half of Somali internet is we wuz cushite guys with old nomads in the pics and BLM xalimos with madows in their bio. The other half are khaanisyaal with Mohamed bin Salman in their pfp (with a Saudi flag in their title) and a name like quddubi calling out anti-arab tweets while telling half Somalis they're not Somali.

There's not much I can do except wish for a purge. They're all equally horrible.

Saxiib millions of Indians shit in streets, emulating them probably means you're doing something wrong.
Habesha claim descent from Jewish prophet king Solomon. Afghans claim to be a lost tribe of Israel. Millions of Iranians claim to be descendants of Mohamed. Turks of Anatolia claim to be descendants of Chinese people. Some Nigerian and Cameroonian tribes claim to be descendant of Egyptian pharaohs.

This isn't something unique to Somalis. Everyone does it.

Them claiming descendants of something is not big deal. Far more hotep madows claims Egyptians or whatever. And I rather deal with those people than these sjw. No one is worse than them

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Habesha claim descent from Jewish prophet king Solomon. Afghans claim to be a lost tribe of Israel. Millions of Iranians claim to be descendants of Mohamed. Turks of Anatolia claim to be descendants of Chinese people. Some Nigerian and Cameroonian tribes claim to be descendant of Egyptian pharaohs.

This isn't something unique to Somalis. Everyone does it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro they all claim it wallahi. Turks were indhoyaar Chinese people from inner mongolia and machuria in northeast China. They'll tell you that.

Those fake Somali lineages are to establish a connection to Mohamed not some stinky random khaleeji.

Somalis are too overly critical and rather ignorant when they criticize this point. It is pathetic but Somalis aren't the only people who do it.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
People like @Jaydaan bringing SJW to this, waarya doesn’t matter how much you hate SJW, Somalis claiming Arabs is still the biggest cringe. They literally laugh at y’all doqon bila aqli.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Bro they all claim it wallahi. Turks were indhoyaar Chinese people from inner mongolia and machuria in northeast China. They'll tell you that.

Those fake Somali lineages are to establish a connection to Mohamed not some stinky random khaleeji.

Somalis are too overly critical and rather ignorant when they criticize this point. It is pathetic but Somalis aren't the only people who do it.
Still we shouldn't claim other ethnicities as it is pathetic its one thing to claim to be of jewish decent as those niggas where scattered all over the world so even my left testie could claim them. And when it comes to the mongols their is history and reason behind that line of thought. While we are doing it because the country is shit and its always portrait as being nothing on socials and news and is using religion to justify this c00nery.

Still we shouldn't claim other ethnicities as it is pathetic its one thing to claim to be of jewish decent as those niggas where scattered all over the world so even my left testie could claim them. And when it comes to the mongols their is history and reason behind that line of thought. While we are doing it because the country is shit and its always portrait as being nothing on socials and news and is using religion to justify this c00nery.
Its pathetic, but the attention and self-deprecation we put into refuting it is counterproductive, we embarrass ourselves even further.

I honestly dislike every Somali that claims to be Arab. It’s like why would you claim something that systematically oppresses you? I said this before but race is social construct, it works, because we make it work.. it doesn’t really matter what you claim to be, if society sees you ass black you gonna be treated like it... tell those racist ass cops killing black people „Oh no, actually I’m Arab“ bs. Somalis are black people. Even my Sudanes friends identify as black even though they share more similarities with Arabs than we do.. so what’s with the self hate? It’s getting embarrassing and please don’t justify your claim with religion, it doesn’t make sense.

I honestly dislike every Somali that claims to be Arab. It’s like why would you claim something that systematically oppresses you? I said this before but race is social construct, it works, because we make it work.. it doesn’t really matter what you claim to be, if society sees you ass black you gonna be treated like it... tell those racist ass cops killing black people „Oh no, actually I’m Arab“ bs. Somalis are black people. Even my Sudanes friends identify as black even though they share more similarities with Arabs than we do.. so what’s with the self hate? It’s getting embarrassing and please don’t justify your claim with religion, it doesn’t make sense.
You had me until "systematically oppresses". Your worldview doesn't reflect reality.

Trending