Somalis who think they are Arabs

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Who hurt you? :what: why do you guys have to embarrass us baalayo ni qaade :tocry:before social media no one knew about your self hate but thanks to social media especially tiktok every dusty fob is claiming to have Palestinian blood and the comments from Arabs laughing at them, I can’t walaahi how do we save these people? How do we get our respect back:stressed:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Let them do what they want it's not good for your mental health to get triggered every time you see a Somali claiming to be Arab.

We can claim both arab and black. Why not get benefits from both. Even though we dont fit with either. But we are still culturally and linguistically closer to arabs. So relax. We can slowly fix the palestinian blood. Who even claims these guys.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nearly all Arab countries were conquered and invaded at one point. Like Levantine Arabs,Berber Arabs,Egyptian Arabs,Sudanese Arabs even some gulf Arabs.

We’re geographically very close to the Arab world and the only reason we didn’t become Arabized was because our ancestors were warriors. We should be proud we’ve kept our rich language and culture.

I AM AFRICAN AND SOMALI

I AM NOT A FUCKING ARAB

PERIOD ..................................................................................................................................................................

ALSO SOMALIS WHO ARE DOCTORS ENGINEERS AND THE MOST SUCCESSFULL BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN ALL LIVE IN AFRICA WESTERN EUROPE AMERICA AUSTRALIA AND CANADA

IN THE ARAB WORLD WE OWN SMALL LITTLE SHOPS AND HOTELS AND WE CAN NEVER BECOME CITIZENS IN THESE ARAB COUNTRIES YET ALL THE SOMALI KIDS BORN IN THE WEST ALL HAVE WESTERN PASSPORTS AND CITIZENSHIPS WHITES ARE RACIST BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE RIGHTS IN THESE LANDS RIGHTS WE DONT GET IN HOOKED NOSE ALI BABA ARAB LAND WHO CALL US ABEED

f*ck ALLADIN f*ck OSAMA f*ck SHARWARMAS I EAT GYROS

They’re better than those who identify with Madows, we have more in common with Arabs than a fufu from West Africa or an AA hoodrat from brooklyn.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Tbh I see more Somalis denying they’re arab on social media.

And I don’t care what a random arab says about us. We can claim to be arab or black or whatever if we want to. Who cares

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
ALSO SOMALIS WHO ARE DOCTORS ENGINEERS AND THE MOST SUCCESSFULL BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN ALL LIVE IN AFRICA WESTERN EUROPE AMERICA AUSTRALIA AND CANADA

IN THE ARAB WORLD WE OWN SMALL LITTLE SHOPS AND HOTELS AND WE CAN NEVER BECOME CITIZENS IN THESE ARAB COUNTRIES YET ALL THE SOMALI KIDS BORN IN THE WEST ALL HAVE WESTERN PASSPORTS AND CITIZENSHIPS WHITES ARE RACIST BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE RIGHTS IN THESE LANDS RIGHTS WE DONT GET IN HOOKED NOSE ALI BABA ARAB LAND WHO CALL US ABEED

f*ck ALLADIN f*ck OSAMA f*ck SHARWARMAS I EAT GYROS

GYROS IS PORK. YOU EAT PORK??

Tbh I see more Somalis denying they’re arab on social media.

And I don’t care what a random arab says about us. We can claim to be arab or black or whatever if we want to. Who cares
It’s rare Somalis claim arabs. It’s just a stick some of these madow lovers like to beat with us cause we don’t identify with madow and get involved in sjw victim mentality

Trending