"Somalis" trending on UK Twitter... again

World

VIP
ECWTiiWWwAYZ7aB

Some famous black twitter girl accused a somali boy of beating up her friend and stealing her concert tickets. The tweet went viral:

She said this happened on Oxford Street, which btw is the busiest road in all of Europe with over half a million visitors a day, broad day light at 4PM on a Sunday. Hundreds of people would have been witness yet nobody saw a thing? Cameras? Noo they don't exist either.

Anyway the guy spoke out and exposed the girl for selling him FAKE tickets as well.

and he has something to say to Somali girls:

:drakelaugh:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Somali girls on Twitter took a fat L today, i seen one mixed race yout tweet about Somalis being Black and they were all loving him up and now this too. Caping for ppl who hate you is so ceeb

tbh everyones on the guys side lol, the name was trending cause, as typical somali nature, people were responding with memes and bantering the girl that accused the guy, so everyone was joining in, even non somalis. everyones taking the piss, cause the story is most likely fake, some black guy who knows the injured girl even tweeted that she instigated and hurt herself. the girls on twitter are adopting the american mentality of tweeting and lying for clout, but backfired badly on the tl

also, the black girl went on some somali girl hate tirade, and has since deleted some tweets, but some are still up. she even made clitoris jokes smh. what annoys me is most girls were silent when one black girl tweeted how somali guys are abusive to black girls both in relationships and in general (everyone knows black girls and somali guys dating is a rarity) but as soon as that black girl started cussing somali girls they wanted to get involved.

World

VIP
tbh everyones on the guys side lol, the name was trending cause, as typical somali nature, people were responding with memes and bantering the girl that accused the guy, so everyone was joining in, even non somalis. everyones taking the piss, cause the story is most likely fake, some black guy who knows the injured girl even tweeted that she instigated and hurt herself. the girls on twitter are adopting the american mentality of tweeting and lying for clout, but backfired badly on the tl

also, the black girl went on some somali girl hate tirade, and has since deleted some tweets, but some are still up. she even made clitoris jokes smh.
I knew it was fake when she said he beat her up, but she had no real injuries whatsoever except scraped knees.

Lmao so somali girls are supporting a girl who posts anti somali hate and fgm jokes instead of their own somali brother? Ceebta.

I knew it was fake when she said he beat her up, but she had no real injuries whatsoever except scraped knees.

Lmao so somali girls are supporting a girl who posts anti somali hate and fgm jokes instead of their own somali brother? Ceebta.

nah im saying there are some somali girls that are ok with somali slander until they are involved. like why did no girls tweet that its bs that somali guys abuse black girls, but ive seen hella guys pressure the girl when she told some somali girl to pick up her clit to the point where she deleted.
even this sudanese girl, who regularly tweets about east africans are antiblack and racist and shit (shes a sudanese canadaian who has no business in uk twitter) came to her senses and starting talking some sense.

World

VIP
nah im saying there are some somali girls that are ok with somali slander until they are involved. like why did no girls tweet that its bs that somali guys abuse black girls, but ive seen hella guys pressure the girl when she told some somali girl to pick up her clit to the point where she deleted.
even this sudanese girl, who regularly tweets about east africans are antiblack and racist and shit (shes a sudanese canadaian who has no business in uk twitter) came to her senses and starting talking some sense.
LOL apparently this guy broke her heart :farmajoyaab:

The only reason she did was because the started dissing Islam. If religion wasn't involved she wouldn't have said shit.

Muji

VIP
The fact that the accused person is Somali makes me think he did it

This crime doesn’t make sense. Why would someone commit a crime in the most public place in London with CCTV and thousands of people around...

However the person accused is a *Somali man*. Nothing they do makes logical sense. They literally sell their country so it can be dumped with nuclear waste. They chop off the vagina off a woman so she can not enjoy sex with him. Might I remind everyone, a farax went to the most expensive restaurant in the UK this year and ordered the most expensive champagne in the Menu, without having the means to pay for it. We’ve also had 68 iqers in this forum accusing black men of using voodoo to steal their women. When I see nonsensical backwards behaviour i tend to believe a Somali man is behind it and I tend to be right.

@VixR @AussieHustler @Basra what are your thoughts on this...as the most smartest people on this forum I’m willing to have my mind changed by you.

Tukraq

VIP
The fact that the accused person is Somali makes me think he did it

This crime doesn’t make sense. Why would someone commit a crime in the most public place in London with CCTV and thousands of people around...

However the person accused is a *Somali man*. Nothing they do makes logical sense. They literally sell their country so it can be dumped with nuclear waste. They chop off the vagina off a woman so she can not enjoy sex with him. Might I remind everyone, a farax went to the most expensive restaurant in the UK this year and ordered the most expensive champagne in the Menu, without having the means to pay for it. We’ve also had 68 iqers in this forum accusing black men of using voodoo to steal their women. When I see nonsensical backwards behaviour i tend to believe a Somali man is behind it and I tend to be right.

@VixR @AussieHustler @Basra what are your thoughts on this...as the most smartest people on this forum I’m willing to have my mind changed by you.
:bell:

Trending