"Somalis" trending on UK Twitter... again

Wth does that has to do with this? If you get assaulted in the street you call the cops. Its embarrassing to see somalis like you constantly bootylick Madows like they would stand up for somali if the roles were reversed. Who does most stabbing and crime in london? I dont see somalis like you say a word about that.....but as soon as a somali get accused of anything a selfhating bootylicker like you is the first to comment being apologetic. Get some selfrespect ffs.
It's Somalis stabbing Somalis though wth do u expect other people to say? You can't help someone tbat doesn't want to help themselves. Somalis literally came to the janaza of another Somali to stab another Somali for gang tings.

Why do Somalis in UK react so hard too tweets? A madow will be like Somalis claim Arab and a million Mali girls in his mentions LOL. They don’t know how to ignore nonsense. So jobless. I noticed they live on the internet expecially twitter.

It's Somalis stabbing Somalis though wth do u expect other people to say? You can't help someone tbat doesn't want to help themselves. Somalis literally came to the janaza of another Somali to stab another Somali for gang tings.

No one commits more crime or stabbings than blacks in London and I dont see somalis like @knowlea ever call them out. Because despite being bootylickers they know these Madow will attack them straight away if they say a bad word about them. So they walk on eggshells around them. But as soon as they hear somalis they are all brave. Thats my beef with these people.

Attachments

• 3EFC2B39-D406-40A9-A7B0-F64EE9B6A70C.jpeg
    3EFC2B39-D406-40A9-A7B0-F64EE9B6A70C.jpeg
    377.4 KB · Views: 161
  • ECAE2036-18A4-4D7E-A3B8-4A56FD280DB0.png
    ECAE2036-18A4-4D7E-A3B8-4A56FD280DB0.png
    436.6 KB · Views: 170
You are becoming dumber by the day wallahi. Now you just say anything to get reaction from people. How you are a mod and behave the way you do is beyond me. Stick to bending over for married men and keep your mouth of somali men.....trash

She is looking for attention and you r falling for tired old shtick.

When you look at her as nothing more than an sad Internet troll you won't even glance at her posts. Like the annoying fly one swats away from the face

Yo his mentions are destroyed. Everybody and their mama telling him that’s fucked up LOL. Barely any Mali guys. Vast majority of Mali girls. And of course the madow are talking shit but that’s expected.
Every reaction between (UK) black and Mali twitter becomes a race war its crazy

Every reaction between (UK) black and Mali twitter becomes a race war its crazy
This is how I see it. Somali guys in UK truly don’t care and seem to never come out and go against the gorilla tweets which makes me think they somewhat agree with it and they most likely find it funny. They don’t come out in droves and tell madows, “ no we’re black, who told you we aren’t” Somali girls, totally opposite. Always tweeting in support and being general pick me’s when it comes to anti black narrative leveled against Somalis. You’ll see them camping out in the mentions of madows that in other tweets tweet shit about Somalis. Between them and “Asian” girls, I don’t know whos more embarrassing. Probably Somali girls since there generally louder and more noticeable.

I rate the madows in the race war. They don’t acknowledge the shit they say about Somalis and they have a united front. Got to respect them for that.

This is how I see it. Somali guys in UK truly don’t care and seem to never come out and go against the gorilla tweets which makes me think they somewhat agree with it and they most likely find it funny. They don’t come out in droves and tell madows, “ no we’re black, who told you we aren’t” Somali girls, totally opposite. Always tweeting in support and being general pick me’s when it comes to anti black narrative leveled against Somalis. You’ll see them camping out in the mentions of madows that in other tweets tweet shit about Somalis. Between them and “Asian” girls, I don’t know whos more embarrassing. Probably Somali girls since there generally louder and more noticeable.

I rate the madows in the race war. They don’t acknowledge the shit they say about Somalis and they have a united front. Got to respect them for that.
Children like you think Twitter is real life. Grow up and join the rest of us in not giving a f*ck what goes on online.

Children like you think Twitter is real life. Grow up and join the rest of us in not giving a f*ck what goes on online.
I don’t think it’s real life. I’m just assessing and reacting to what I see online. I honestly don’t care since I’m from the states and not UK. It’s all fun to me reacting to this non sense. Has no bearing on my life.

No one commits more crime or stabbings than blacks in London and I dont see somalis like @knowlea ever call them out. Because despite being bootylickers they know these Madow will attack them straight away if they say a bad word about them. So they walk on eggshells around them. But as soon as they hear somalis they are all brave. Thats my beef with these people.
lol I get what u're saying but u do realise @Knowles is trolling right? It's too obv lol she's just trying to have a laugh....although many xalimos are demented sheep lol

Innocent till proven guilty.

@911

Blacks and Somalis (former blacks) are the poorest groups in England and therefore, they fight over the bone the White Man throws at them like wild dogs. No news here.

I don’t think it’s real life. I’m just assessing and reacting to what I see online. I honestly don’t care since I’m from the states and not UK. It’s all fun to me reacting to this non sense. Has no bearing on my life.
Right then. Tbh I struggle to tell with you US users since you type like your being earnest. Lacks that uk tongue in cheek posting that I’m used too like with @Knowles

Trending