"Somalis" trending on UK Twitter... again

The fact that the accused person is Somali makes me think he did it

This crime doesn’t make sense. Why would someone commit a crime in the most public place in London with CCTV and thousands of people around...

However the person accused is a *Somali man*. Nothing they do makes logical sense. They literally sell their country so it can be dumped with nuclear waste. They chop off the vagina off a woman so she can not enjoy sex with him. Might I remind everyone, a farax went to the most expensive restaurant in the UK this year and ordered the most expensive champagne in the Menu, without having the means to pay for it. We’ve also had 68 iqers in this forum accusing black men of using voodoo to steal their women. When I see nonsensical backwards behaviour i tend to believe a Somali man is behind it and I tend to be right.

@VixR @AussieHustler @Basra what are your thoughts on this...as the most smartest people on this forum I’m willing to have my mind changed by you.

You are becoming dumber by the day wallahi. Now you just say anything to get reaction from people. How you are a mod and behave the way you do is beyond me. Stick to bending over for married men and keep your mouth of somali men.....trash

Muji

VIP
You are becoming dumber by the day wallahi. Now you just say anything to get reaction from people. How you are a mod and behave the way you do is beyond me. Stick to bending over for married men and keep your mouth of somali men.....trash

Stick to the topic

Stick to the topic
Same applies to you.....if you dumb enough to believe a man will attack a woman in broad daylight in europes busiest street with cameras covering every angle and get away with it.....then you dumb as hell. And she didnt call police but ran to twitter. You are the worst type of somali. An ass licking sellout

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
She a topical hood rat. Not only does she try to steal but attacks the guy and runs to cry victim on social media

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Same applies to you.....if you dumb enough to believe a man will attack a woman in broad daylight in europes busiest street with cameras covering every angle and get away with it.....then you dumb as hell. And she didnt call police but ran to twitter. You are the worst type of somali. An ass licking sellout

Would you be dumb enough to believe that someone went to one of the most expensive restaurants in the world. Ordered 2 thousand pounds in alcohol and thought he could run away? When there was a security guard and cameras around?....well it did happen

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-ordering-1-750-bottle-one-worlds-wines.html

Somalis make the dumbest criminals and you know it.

Would you be dumb enough to believe that someone went to one of the most expensive restaurants in the world. Ordered 2 thousand pounds in alcohol and thought he could run away? When there was a security guard and cameras around?....well it did happen

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-ordering-1-750-bottle-one-worlds-wines.html

Wth does that has to do with this? If you get assaulted in the street you call the cops. Its embarrassing to see somalis like you constantly bootylick Madows like they would stand up for somali if the roles were reversed. Who does most stabbing and crime in london? I dont see somalis like you say a word about that.....but as soon as a somali get accused of anything a selfhating bootylicker like you is the first to comment being apologetic. Get some selfrespect ffs.

Muji

VIP
Wth does that has to do with this? If you get assaulted in the street you call the cops. Its embarrassing to see somalis like you constantly bootylick Madows like they would stand up for somali if the roles were reversed. Who does most stabbing and crime in london? I dont see somalis like you say a word about that.....but as soon as a somali get accused of anything a selfhating bootylicker like you is the first to comment being apologetic. Get some selfrespect ffs.

You seem really angry about this...may I ask were you at oxford street today?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

I’m 100% convinced you’ve had a mentally or physical abusive relationship/experience with a Somali male , potentially your father or something, that probably explains your deep hate for them..

Trending

Latest posts