Somalis should stop looking up to Arabs for Islam when Arabs are westernized

Shazzad whats your agenda? You are opening up old threads about Pakistanis and commenting on it and are writing anti Arab threads

Mozart

You need people like me
99% of white westerners are nonMuslims, if you marry white people, you will also be westernized to a great extent, there is no room left for resistance anymore, for example, the most resistant Muslims in Britain are Pakistanis, all mega mosque which have antiwestern ideologies are ran by Pakistanis in britain, most of the EDL and BNP clashes with with Pakistanis not Arabs despite there being 500,000 Arabs in Britain.
No chance. They’ve just been here the longest hence run the Muslim councils which to white people speaks for all Muslims. They never even wore hijab before other Muslims arrived.

Most are fake arabs like Lebanese tunisian and morrocans lol
Real bedouin arabs from Saudi and Yemen aint marrying white people, more likely they marrying their cousins

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I've always seen people look up to Arabs if they're Muslims, but in reality, Arabs for both genders are statistically massive sellouts to white people, at least 40% of Arab men marry white women and 25% of Arab women marry white men, how in the world can any Muslims rely on Arabs for anything when they love white people so much statistically
figure2_tcm77-369553.png
how was ur stay

No chance. They’ve just been here the longest hence run the Muslim councils which to white people speaks for all Muslims. They never even wore hijab before other Muslims arrived.
Arabs in Michigan by second generation, notice, they look and dress heavily westernized especially their women, even their men too

3rd generation British Muslims

Mozart

You need people like me
Arabs in Michigan by second generation, notice, they look and dress heavily westernized especially their women, even their men too

3rd generation British Muslims

Context is important. Tommy Robinson exposes Pakistani grooming gangs. That video was taken outside of court for a grooming case. It has nothing to do with Islam. Why are all the sell out Muslims in British media Pakistani ?

This idiot doesn’t know what he’s talking about. He chose one tiny majority Christian Arab nation (was majority Christian before the immigrated to Latin America and USA). Check Yemen, Libya, Oman, Algerian , Egypt, Comoros Those are real muslim countries.

Context is important. Tommy Robinson exposes Pakistani grooming gangs. That video was taken outside of court for a grooming case. It has nothing to do with Islam. Why are all the sell out Muslims in British media Pakistani ?
Tommy Robinson, Paul Golding, and Katie Hopkins only go through Pakistani areas not Arab areas for a reason

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Its all connected in ancient times

Arabs mentally regardless of religion should not be acting like this, Abraham and many other prophets walked through those lands where those arabs are shaking their backsides

What am I supposed to do about a bunch of christians and druze? They shouldn't be doing that anyway but it's not like this small minority in any way is representative of Arabs.

Apollo

VIP
Pakistan should join the Arab League. They are honorary Arabs, kkkk.

So embarrassing Somalia is in that club but Chad (actually Arabic speaking) isn't.

What am I supposed to do about a bunch of christians and druze? They shouldn't be doing that anyway but it's not like this small minority in any way is representative of Arabs.
so you twerk in the same spot where Jesus use to preach to live if you're a Christian? Even real Muslims wouldn't do this?

Mozart

You need people like me
Tommy Robinson, Paul Golding, and Katie Hopkins only go through Pakistani areas not Arab areas for a reason

Yes, as I’ve mentioned it’s because of the notorious paedophilia cases against young white girls. There’s no way you can convince me British Pakistani’s are religious lol they didn’t even wear the headscarf before Somali’s arrived.

You say other women are heavily westernised lmao it was Pakistani women who made‘ Anal for Virginity Protection’ popular in London.

Pakistan should join the Arab League. They are honorary Arabs, kkkk.

So embarrassing Somalia is in that club but Chad (actually Arabic speaking) isn't.
Not really, Im saying relying on Arabs are dumb, they're fake as anything, also these are the same people who killed majority of Muhammad's family too in Karbala Iraq

Yes, as I’ve mentioned it’s because of the notorious paedophilia cases against young white girls. There’s no way you can convince me British Pakistani’s are religious lol they didn’t even wear the headscarf before Somali’s arrived.

You say other women are heavily westernised lmao it was Pakistani women who made‘ Anal for Virginity Protection’ popular in London.
Pakistanis in Pakistan wear niqabs, unless you can prove anything you're saying with facts, its nothing

You got proof Pakistani women do any of this? Somalis follow Arabs and Arabs follow white people, whereas Pakistani mosque are known for preaching this

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
so you twerk in the same spot where Jesus use to preach to live if you're a Christian? Even real Muslims wouldn't do this?

Again, I can't do anything about their decadent behaviour. Most christians in the world today are only christian by name and will do whatever they want whether it violates the bible or not.

Trending