Somalis should start embracing their Arab roots

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
E7CB568F-5890-469D-AEBE-46774393BBA5.jpeg

May Allah bless all Arabs including Somalis, May Allah unite us under the flag of Islam. May we destroy our common enemy. May we be ONE country with no borders one day, IN SHAA ALLAH.

Wa bilaah tawfiiq

Kulaha arab roots, If you ain't got somali roots then go back to arabia!:mahubowtf:
Please deport me to Arabia habibti. Who would want to live in a failed state? Arabs got wealth, Oil, Luxurious infrastructure, shopping malls, beaches and there the economic powerhouse of this world. Also to mention, there first class developed nations. What do Somalis have?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Please deport me to Arabia habibti. Who would want to live in a failed state? Arabs got wealth, Oil, Luxurious infrastructure, shopping malls, beaches and there the economic powerhouse of this world. Also to mention, there first class developed nations. What do Somalis have?

Somalis are the only ones who are really and truly bottom of the world but still feel superior yaab.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
All of what you mention is built on the suffering and oppression of people, do you think gulf countries being prosperous and other arab nations suffering is a coincidence? Go back to arabia if you're an arab garac. So what if we are a failed state atleast we aint garacs:camby:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
All of what you mention is built on the suffering and oppression of people, do you think gulf countries being prosperous and other arab nations suffering is a coincidence? Go back to arabia if you're an arab garac. So what if we are a failed state atleast we aint garacs:camby:

What is your issue against Arabs?

Trending

Latest posts