Somalis should start embracing their Arab roots

All of what you mention is built on the suffering and oppression of people, do you think gulf countries being prosperous and other arab nations suffering is a coincidence? Go back to arabia if you're an arab garac. So what if we are a failed state atleast we aint garacs:camby:
May Allah continue to bless Arabia with more wealth, rich economy and peace.

Look at how beautiful the Gulf countries are

Jeddah Saudi Arabia

928308426.jpg

Riyadh Saudi Arabia

Riyadh_SaudiArabia_MobileThumbnail_720x500.jpg

Doha Qatar

Doha_Tower.jpg

Dubai UAE

Timberwolf_16c1de35555_base.jpg

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Pissed off Zoomaalis who claim to be adoon or Irir can take a U turn
Whats with issaqs being shapeshifters? Ma chameleon ba tihiin? Make up your mind! One day You are an arab, a foreigner then the other you are a sub clan of dir. Epitome of identity crisis! Make up your effin' mind:faysalwtf::ohreally:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
May Allah continue to bless Arabia with more wealth, rich economy and peace.

Look at how beautiful the Gulf countries are

Jeddah Saudi Arabia

View attachment 90160

Riyadh Saudi Arabia

View attachment 90161

Doha Qatar

View attachment 90162

Dubai UAE

View attachment 90163

Look at this coon bootyclapping for arabs

That's not your country or your people ya doqon

They would never claim you no matter how
much you lick their fingers

Why don't you post something about our country instead you materialistic naacas

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somalis dont give a shit about other Somalis, how do you expect the Ummah to give a shit about you then?
The difference is Somalia isn't on the same level as those you're claiming to be. I really doubt they think about brotherhood as much as you guys think about it. We only share the religion

And as for somalis not caring about their own, that's an internal issue. Would've been better if you discussed that instead but I guess it's ok as long as we compare to ourselves to people who aren't obsessed with us and ignore our own problems. Take a look at Palestine, shouldn't the ummah help them? :ivers:

Personally, I don't put Arabs on a pedestal but that's just me:manny:

Tukraq

VIP
Lol.. I support cushitic supremacy...
We'll do like the split between India and Pakistan.. Everyone claiming to be arab will have to pack their shit and told to gtfo the horn of Africa..
if there doing a Pakistan India split, why would they go to arabia? they didn't go to Afghanistan and leave the dravidians alone, it would be a partition within somalia along clan lines

Trending

Latest posts