Somalis should start embracing their Arab roots

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Then f*ck off to your dusty shitehole and join your hairy cavemen inbreds your condescending won't work here especially if you suffer from inferiority complex and cognitive dissonance

Bal neefkaan geelwase ku abtirsamayaa ila arka

Let's add [Clan name] are Arab an see how many people get pissed off
:pachah1:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
My ancestor came to the Somali peninsula educating and reverting Zooomalis to Islam, but they are ungrateful

So according to that thick skull of yours before Islam and before they adhered to it they were merely nothing but godless heathens civilised by the Arabs , the same Arabs you are currently bootylicking and implying were the uncivilised , drunkards fornicating with their livestocks and burying their daughters according to their sick twisted backward culture women were considered below men and worthless, dark skinned negroids as yourself were castrated and sodomised and slaved to death
The very same people you bend over for

Pity to you and woe to the coons

In Pre Islam, Somalis had their own culture and monotheistic religion and were million times peaceful compared today.

Anti Arab reactionaries. This is textbook, blame arabs for the state youre in and dont take responbility.

Somalis especially in the diaspora are the biggest reactionaries, no different from American Iranians or Cubans.

So according to that thick skull of yours before Islam and before they adhered to it they were merely nothing but godless heathens civilised by the Arabs , the same Arabs you are currently bootylicking and implying were the uncivilised , drunkards fornicating with their livestocks and burying their daughters according to their sick twisted backward culture women were considered below men and worthless, dark skinned negroids as yourself were castrated and sodomised and slaved to death
The very same people you bend over for

Pity to you and woe to the coons

In Pre Islam, Somalis had their own culture and monotheistic religion and were million times peaceful compared today.
Stop Idealising the noble savage. Civilisation started in the middle east. And I will never be a negroid. Somalia never developed as a society, never a significant player in history. Always outclassed by its bigger neighbour. Be happy the Arabs gave us some relevance.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Then f*ck off to your dusty shitehole and join your hairy cavemen inbreds your condescending won't work here especially if you suffer from inferiority complex and cognitive dissonance

Bal neefkaan geelwase ku abtirsamayaa ila arka

Man said then f*ck off to your dusty shitehole my friend Somaliland is already part the Arabian peninsula. You seem very triggered what did the Arabs do to you

Aniga waxa ku abtirsada nin la yidhaa Sheekh Isxaaq bin Ahmed of the Ahlul Bayt, adiga Irir baad ku abtirsataa

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Stop Idealising the noble savage. Civilisation started in the middle east. And I will never be a negroid. Somalia never developed as a society, never a significant player in history. Always outclassed by its bigger neighbour. Be happy the Arabs gave us some relevance.

I'd like to know what you are smoking since what you are saying is extremely illogical and inconclusive , your mindset is in turmoil if you believe these sandniggers gave us relevance , there was no intermingling with these people and neither was there historic linking between the two
Islam was used to spread it's influence in the region due to its proximity to the Middle East , there were no significant relations and merchants were often to mind boggle your curious and clueless ancestors Somalis are another breed of blacks easily to manipulate

Your words are contradictory since you've mentioned I was generalising an ideal ,yet you have this narrative that relevance were brought to Somalis by your Arabs
Wether your intentions were pure or not you haven't realised you have dragged your fellow countrymen to the dirt by mentioning this blatant statement
Somalis before contact with these mongrels had their own culture , religion , way of life but you made it seem like they were nothing before their embracement

Abti isir naceybka waa xanuun iska dawee

War yaab badana never thought this site have bunch of coons
Stupidity coming out from these people is mind boggling smh

Last edited:
Off topic but this song never disappoint on night cruise wallahi just bumping to yourself. I literally got ticket for it. Anthore thing why popstar always talking about love and never taking one serious

I'd like to know what you are smoking since what you are saying is extremely illogical and inconclusive , your mindset is in turmoil if you believe these sandniggers gave us relevance , there was no intermingling with these people and neither was there historic linking between the two
Islam was used to spread it's influence in the region due to its proximity to the Middle East , there were no significant relations and merchants were often to mind boggle your curious and clueless ancestors Somalis are another breed of blacks easily to manipulate

Your words are contradictory since you've mentioned I was generalising an ideal ,yet you have this narrative that relevance were brought to Somalis by your Arabs
Wether your intentions were pure or not you haven't realised you have dragged your fellow countrymen to the dirt by mentioning this blatant statement
Somalis before contact with these mongrels had their own culture , religion , way of life but you made it seem like they were nothing before their embracement

Abti isir naceybka waa xanuun iska dawee

War yaab badana never thought this site have bunch of coons
Stupidity coming out from these people is mind boggling smh
Youre no different from europeans nationalists who want to go back to paganism, despite how much their culture was developed by the greeks and romans.

What culture did Somalia have before islam? Just a bunch of hunter gatherers like the those primitive tribes in africa. If thats what you look up to then so be it. Im not delusional about arab influence, but without them youd have plates in your lips and jumping in circles.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Anti Arab reactionaries. This is textbook, blame arabs for the state youre in and dont take responbility.

Somalis especially in the diaspora are the biggest reactionaries, no different from American Iranians or Cubans.
The likes of Osama bin Laden helped train our terrorist groups and they got funding from other gulf countries playing geopolitics using terrorist groups as pawns. You can already see this in the way places are targeted I.E. areas with Turkish workers or bases and now the UAE is helping out seccesionist states.

No one here solely blames Arabs but you have to be a disingenuous prick or an ignorant moron to not see they made the situation much much worse.
Youre no different from europeans nationalists who want to go back to paganism, despite how much their culture was developed by the greeks and romans.

What culture did Somalia have before islam? Just a bunch of hunter gatherers like the those primitive tribes in africa. If thats what you look up to then so be it. Im not delusional about arab influence, but without them youd have plates in your lips and jumping in circles.
Mate you're delusional

The likes of Osama bin Laden helped train our terrorist groups and they got funding from other gulf countries playing geopolitics using terrorist groups as pawns. You can already see this in the way places are targeted I.E. areas with Turkish workers or bases and now the UAE is helping out seccesionist states.

No one here solely blames Arabs but you have to be a disingenuous prick or an ignorant moron to not see they made the situation much much worse.
I know the gulf funds them. But thats geopolitics. The strong do what they want and the weak suffer what they must. (We're the weak in this situation).

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I know the gulf funds them. But thats geopolitics. The strong do what they want and the weak suffer what they must. (We're the weak in this situation).
So why in god's name wouldn't we have anti-arab reactionaries who blame Arabs for what they've done? That's like a Greek person saying the Ottomans massacring civilians was cool because they were strong.

Seriously though you have brain problems, you're happy Arabs gave you relevance, we got relevance when we were a democracy at first and it wasn't from desert shitholes it was from countries like America and Germany. Do you thank them everytime a bomb blows up in Mogadishu too?

So why in god's name wouldn't we have anti-arab reactionaries who blame Arabs for what they've done? That's like a Greek person saying the Ottomans massacring civilians was cool because they were strong.

Seriously though you have brain problems, you're happy Arabs gave you relevance, we got relevance when we were a democracy at first and it wasn't from desert shitholes it was from countries like America and Germany. Do you thank them everytime a bomb blows up in Mogadishu too?
You stay balanced about the reality of the world without getting emotional. Im not an arab bootyclapper, I just know arabs have done more good in history than bad. Besides I blame somalia for its current situation, its their fault other nations can just toy with them.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
You stay balanced about the reality of the world without getting emotional. Im not an arab bootyclapper, I just know arabs have done more good in history than bad. Besides I blame somalia for its current situation, its their fault other nations can just toy with them.
We wuz hunter gatherers before the blessed Islam came to us beholden by the hairy Arab hand that brought us civilization. Real balanced, totally not a bootyclapper.

Trending

Latest posts