Somalis should settle all Rohingya into Somalia

What a 68IQ suggestion! Imagine how our ancestors would feel, thousands of years worth fighting off all kinds of ajnabis from invading our land, only for salafi cucks to willingly flood it with low caste indians? Do better :camby:
What does salafism have to do with this?

I wish we could but it simply isnt economically feasible, our own people are dealing with food insecurities, your heart is in the right place though

What a 68IQ suggestion! Imagine how our ancestors would feel, thousands of years worth fighting off all kinds of ajnabis from invading our land, only for salafi cucks to willingly flood it with low caste indians? Do better :camby:
This is not an invasion, it is fellow muslim refugees being dealt with brutality after brutality in their own country, the fact that suggesting allowing innocents for a period of time as "salafi cucks to willingly flood it with low caste indians" Shows your ignorance on too many levels to list

I wish we could but it simply isnt economically feasible, our own people are dealing with food insecurities, your heart is in the right place though

This is not an invasion, it is fellow muslim refugees being dealt with brutality after brutality in their own country, the fact that suggesting allowing innocents for a period of time as "salafi cucks to willingly flood it with low caste indians" Shows your ignorance on too many levels to list
I don’t care what a dumb kid says, sorry

I don’t care about fellow muslims i only care about my people. When I go visit my homeland one day, I want to see my people . Not Asians, Arabs, madows or cadaans
Of course a gaal wouldnt care about fellow Muslims, nobody should've expected anything else, save me the nationalist bullshit, you say this in the comfort of an ajnabis country where their people have done what you're against

Of course a gaal wouldnt care about fellow Muslims, nobody should've expected anything else, save me the nationalist bullshit, you say this in the comfort of an ajnabis country where their people have done what you're against
Somalia is an ethnostate. Australia isn’t. Got it kid? If we sell our only land that we have to ourselves out, we’re joining the ranks of Gypsies and Palestinians. Also, how dare you call me a gaal

Trending