OPINION Somalis should settle all Rohingya into Somalia

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
these Muslims are being persecuted. It makes me heartbroken seeing their situation they are 2 million people and have their lives uplifted and are living in refugee camps in Bangladesh and now Bangladesh has moved thousands of them into a flooded island without showing any respect to them I think we should campaign and force Somalia to accept them into our land as their new home. They are stateless people no body wants them they are suffering from genocide we cannot as Muslims accept this we should give them a home among Somalis otherwise we will be judged and asked what have we done for our fellow brothers and sisters during this genocide we have alot of land and they can become farmers which is their natural skill Puntland Somaliland konfuurta we should all open our doors to them. 2 million is not alot let's make this into a campaign.

Somalia already has enough problems where’s the rich Muslim countries now huh... so much for peace and unification. Saudis are the biggest rats and hypocrites and that’s a fact... maybe when we become more developed although I don’t like non Somalis coming to our land.

Somalia already has enough problems where’s the rich Muslim countries now huh... so much for peace and unification. Saudis are the biggest rats and hypocrites and that’s a fact... maybe when we become more developed although I don’t like non Somalis coming to our land.

Who do you define as "non-Somali?" Is it people that don't speak Somali because if they resettle and live in Somalia, they eventually will speak it. And, if it's non-ethnic Somalis, there are already 2.5 million Bantu, Reer Xamar, etc in Somalia.

We don’t need any more fam

Seeing Somalis fighting non-stop for the past 30 years, it seems like we do. Diversity brings in stability and increases the labor pool.

I mean, just look at America, before other races came to America, white people hated each other, and instead of colored vs whites, it was Protestants vs Catholic and they would fight wars over that. Now, look at them, they unify under the label white.

Somalis would unify under the label Somali if more ajnabis lived in Somalia. The lack of diversity leads people to create their own distinctions like qabiil.

Do you have any reason why there shouldn't be more?

What a 68IQ suggestion! Imagine how our ancestors would feel, thousands of years worth fighting off all kinds of ajnabis from invading our land, only for salafi cucks to willingly flood it with low caste indians? Do better :camby:

Last edited:
I don’t want to see my people become gypsies with no homeland for ourselves. :fittytousand:No matter how shitty Somalia is atm, I’d hate to be a gypsie or a Palestinian who will forever depend on ajnabis for their livelihood and are strangers everywhere.

racists on this thread Ilaahay ka baqa xishooda i support rohingya and uyghur refugees in somalia.
Somalia is simply not fit to host poor ajnabis when there’s no shortage of poor locals to help. I swear Somalis are the only people who’d bend over backwards to help others while others look after their own first. Smh.

reer

VIP
Somalia is simply not fit to host poor ajnabis when there’s no shortage of poor locals to help. I swear Somalis are the only people who’d bend over backwards to help others while others look after their own first. Smh.
your parents were refugees

your parents were refugees
Australia is a rich country with rigid laws in place to prevent foreigners from taking advantage of the locals. Are you seriously comparing a nation like this to one only just emerging from civil war and barely has law and order? How stupid are you? :what: You must be some kind of undercover ajnabi

these Muslims are being persecuted. It makes me heartbroken seeing their situation they are 2 million people and have their lives uplifted and are living in refugee camps in Bangladesh and now Bangladesh has moved thousands of them into a flooded island without showing any respect to them I think we should campaign and force Somalia to accept them into our land as their new home. They are stateless people no body wants them they are suffering from genocide we cannot as Muslims accept this we should give them a home among Somalis otherwise we will be judged and asked what have we done for our fellow brothers and sisters during this genocide we have alot of land and they can become farmers which is their natural skill Puntland Somaliland konfuurta we should all open our doors to them. 2 million is not alot let's make this into a campaign.

2 million of them will feel like an invasion and create conflict with local people. I think we can take about 100k and put them all over the country. We need them to assimilate into the culture and somalinise them. We've had Asians and Yemenis assimilate pretty easily it shouldn't take more than a generation.

Trending