OPINION Somalis should settle all Rohingya into Somalia

Some I can understand but all ? Are Rohinga the only suffering muslims what about the others ? Who is going to fund their relocation and pay for their upkeep ? Wa caqli danyeer. :yacadiim:

reer

VIP
Australia is a rich country with rigid laws in place to prevent foreigners from taking advantage of the locals. Are you seriously comparing a nation like this to one only just emerging from civil war and barely has law and order? How stupid are you? :what: You must be some kind of undercover ajnabi
gerara here with your bs. these are stateless people oo iimaan leh being massacred. they just want to not be genocided and roam free. do you expect somalis to give them welfare? smh

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I am called all sorts of names for suggesting our country save the Rohingya. The Rohingya are the worst treated people in the world They have no country, no citizenship, they are facing genocide all of them have been kicked out of their land There situation cannot be compared to any other Muslim group If we cannot even have sympathy for these people to welcome them into Somali lands then you are lost people this is evidence of the day of judgement is near. Indifference and selfishness towards the Muslims in trouble.

You know, there are plenty of ways to help out your precious ummah without resorting to selling out the tiny bit of f****** land we have left on earth that hasn’t been eaten away by aidsthopians and kenyans. Sometimes I feel so embarrassed to come from such cucked, low IQ people :meleshame:

Naa

Not Chun li
I am called all sorts of names for suggesting our country save the Rohingya. The Rohingya are the worst treated people in the world They have no country, no citizenship, they are facing genocide all of them have been kicked out of their land There situation cannot be compared to any other Muslim group If we cannot even have sympathy for these people to welcome them into Somali lands then you are lost people this is evidence of the day of judgement is near. Indifference and selfishness towards the Muslims in trouble.
Any Muslim should want to help them, but Somalia shouldn't be the first country offering help when Somalia isn't stable enough for that. Saudi Arabia or Malaysia would be better

reer

VIP
tiny bit of f****** land we have left on earth
caqli somali population is very low for our massive land one of least densely population muslim countries possible the least this is why @sincity agrees with me we should partially desomalize so we dont have caqli lix saac like you :snoop:

Thank god Somalis back home would never accept this shit. They don’t even tolerate other horners in our land, yet these dumbos in the west think they’d be happy to let low caste indians replace them :banderas:may it always be that way

The fake wadaad act is just played out. OP has a disdain for Somali women and constantly uses vile language in our direction but praises ajnabis like their is no tomorrow. Are we not muslims too ? Where is the compassion for Somalis in need ?

caqli somali population is very low for our massive land one of least densely population muslim countries possible the least this is why @sincity agrees with me we should partially desomalize so we dont have caqli lix saac like you :snoop:
Desomalize kulaha. You’d never catch anyone else actively encourage the eradication of their own people. Go assimilate to your beloved madow community and leave my people alone

reer

VIP
Desomalize kulaha. You’d never catch anyone else actively encourage the eradication of their own people. Go assimilate to your beloved madow community and leave my people alone
boo hoo. madows are doing better somalis. i support assimilating foreigners and breaking down the clan system to sub sub sub clans. if that happened we wouldnt be the failed state.
but its ok. san dhuuban and timo jilecsan will save you in your eyes. we have been qaxootis for 3 decades.

have you ever been to somalia? @Sloane Ranger hasnt she putting on this somalinimo act.

boo hoo. madows are doing better somalis. i support assimilating foreigners and breaking down the clan system to sub sub sub clans. if that happened we wouldnt be the failed state.
but its ok. san dhuuban and timo jilecsan will save you in your eyes. we have been qaxootis for 3 decades.

have you ever been to somalia? @Sloane Ranger hasnt she putting on this somalinimo act.

Act ?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
The fake wadaad act is just played out. OP has a disdain for Somali women and constantly uses vile language in our direction but praises ajnabis like their is no tomorrow. Are we not muslims too ? Where is the compassion for Somalis in need ?

Fake wadaad? What does that mean?

What vile language did I use? I never use any vile language.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It would be an achievement if they were willing to be settled in Somalia and have their own community. The world would stand up and applaud it but I promise no one else would want to go to Somalia and that's a fact.

:kanyeshrug:

Whatever the @SOMALICUCK and @reer loser believe, the fact remains that this mass relocation crap will never happen :rejoice: Nobody back home would support it, just SJW obese losers in the west

Fake wadaad? What does that mean?

What vile language did I use? I never use any vile language.

"Women over 25 are expired cheese" . What does the deen say about slandering people. You only mention the deen when talking about ajnabis but say horrible things and Somali women. The fact that you're denying this and refusing to own upto your transgressions proves my point.

"Women over 25 are expired cheese" . What does the deen say about slandering people. You only mention the deen when talking about ajnabis but say horrible things and Somali women. The fact that you're denying this and refusing to own upto your transgressions proves my point.
He’s either an ajnabi pretending to be Somali or just a straight up weirdo who’s best rooted out of our community

Whatever the @SOMALICUCK and @reer loser believe, the fact remains that this mass relocation crap will never happen :rejoice: Nobody back home would support it, just SJW losers in the west

The irony is their are no plans to even relocate them to Somalia. If they really cared they'd raise funds for them and advocate for their host countries to take them in.

Trending